Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
– HBO’s newest drama Succession premiered this weekend:
– Speaking of HBO, Blade Runner 2049 came out on HBO this weekend and if you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend it:
– The newest game in the Fallout franchise — Fallout 76 — was announced:
– We all knew it was going to happen: the Warriors destroyed the Cavs in game 2 and head to Cleveland with a 2-0. THANKS JR.
– The Washington Capitals won game three at home to take a 2-1 lead in the Stanley Cup Finals:
News & Politics
– The Forgotten Dead of Puerto Rico, via The Washington Post.
Hottest of the Week
– No one badder than Rita Ora these days:
Quote of the Week
“A fool is someone whose pencil wears out before its eraser does.” – Marilyn vos Savant
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week: