Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Tuesday, May 24, 2018.
– Game Of Thrones writers confirm fan-favorite character was cut from season 7:
– Solo: A Star Wars Story hits theaters tonight. The reviews are meh, but Star Wars is Star Wars, so pencil this one in for at least $750 million dollars.
– Mathhew McConaghuey smoked weed with Snoop Dogg and got a littttleeee bit too high:
– The Capitals snuffed the Lightning in Game 7 to advance to the Stanley Cup Finals: Alexander Ovechkin’s first in his 13 NHL seasons.
– Ex-Mets & Phillies star Lenny Dykstra arrested for allegedly pulling a gun on his Uber driver:
News & Politics
– The latest of the United States’ meeting with North Korea:
– Three Atlanta women were arrested for “taking to long in the bathroom”:
– The story of Christian Garcia: a Santa Fe High student who saved the lives of others by sacrificing his own:
– Ohio State University suspended two fraternities for five years:
– Really makes you think:
Hottest of the Day
– Bella Thorne, as crazy as she is hot:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Goodness, armed with power, is corrupted; and pure love without power is destroyed.” -Reinhold Niebuhr