Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Thursday, May 17, 2018.
Deadpool 2 hit theaters last night & it’s reportedly pretty much just as good as the original:
– The only major action last night was in the NHL, where the Tampa Bay Lightning tied the Eastern Conference Finals at 2-games-a-piece.
News & Politics
– The super racist asshole lawyer Aaron Schlossberg got kicked out of his Manhattan Office Space and is now the living incarnation of what Karma looks like:
– Michael Keaton gave an epic commencement speech at Kent State University:
– A former President of a Temple University fraternity has been charged with rape:
– Okay now I’m officially FREAKING OUT:
Hottest of the Day
– Get used to seeing a whole lot more of Zazie Beets:
Song of the Day
– New music from … the Backstreet Boys?!
Quote of the Day
“We are all born for love … It is the principle of existence, and its only end.” — Benjamin Disraeli