Despite the fact Spring weather has still yet to officially arrive in the Northeast, COED is headed to Boston tomorrow to take in some Yankees vs Red Sox, so make sure you follow us on Twitter and Instagram (both @COED) for all of the shenanigans.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today — Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
– HBO’s new Andre the Giant documentary premieres tonight, and like everything else HBO does, it looks excellent:
– Speaking of HBO, the Game of Thrones crew recently wrapped up a battle scene that took 55 days to shoot. Wooahhh boy.
– And here’s the trailer for Solo in case you missed it (I think it looks WILDLY meh):
– We are on the eve of the Stanley Cup playoffs, arguably the best playoffs in sports:
– Today’s Champions League schedule. Let me just say, as a Liverpool fan, despite our 3-0 lead, I’m so nervous I’m actually nauseous. Please send me your thoughts & prayers.
News & Politics
– The F.B.I. raided the office of President Trump’s Longtime lawyer Michael Cohen.
A TOTAL WITCH HUNT!!!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 10, 2018
– AEPi at Washington University placed on one-year social probation:
– A Purdue University fraternity held a pig roast to raise money for cancer:
– Memes may melt your brain but sometimes they just work:
– Speaking of Solo:
Hottest of the Day
– Probably the first & last time she’s included in our Quick Fix, but she was all I could find today:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“The only thing you take with you when you’re gone is what you leave behind.” – John Allston