magnifier menu chevron-left chevron-right chevron-down

Erin Everett’s Most Memorable Moment At School Involves Coors & Hockey, Is All Of Us

||

Erin Everett

I think I speak for all of us when I say that 99% of our college memories include cheap beer and sports. The other 1% was cheap wine and the occasional study sesh, but I digress.

For Miss COED 2017 semifinalist Erin Everett, her favorite moment so far at the University of Denver involves Coors and hockey, which sounds pretty dope. And while she wasn’t actually drinking beer, she was at Coors Field. That counts, right?! The sophomore was able to go behind the scenes at the stadium where the MLB’s Colorado Rockies play and cheer on her team as they battled against their rival, Colorado College. Maybe send us an invite next time??

Get to know more about Erin below, and be sure to check back daily as we get to know each of our contestants a bit better.


What’s your favorite school tradition?

The First Snow Day at DU is one of my favorite traditions where on the first snow of the school year, scarves or hats are given out with first snow embroidered on them, hot chocolate and cider, donuts, fire pits, and other fun things!

Name one thing on your bucket list.

One thing that is on my bucket list is to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, which will hopefully happen in the near future!

Cliché, but where do you see yourself in five years? Ready, set, go! 

Five years from now, I hope to be working in a medical clinic in Haiti for Respire Haiti and accepted to medical school somewhere in the states!

What’s your most memorable moment at school?

My most memorable moment at school so far has been being able to participate in an event that our hockey team did called Battle on Blake where we played our rival, Colorado College. This happened at Coor’s Field where the [Colorado] Rockie’s play, and we got a lot of cool experiences like being down where the locker rooms are and going on the field for the ‘National Anthem,’ in front of one of the largest audiences for a college hockey game!

Do you have any secret talents?

A secret talent is that I write songs when I have the time! I even wanted to go to school for composing for most of high school!

  • @erinever_xoxo
  • SPONSORED VIDEO
  • COED Writer
    Editor. Writer. Traveler. Shoe obsessed. While judging people on how they use "their" vs. "they're" on social media, she enjoys eating anything (literally anything) with Sriracha and binge-watching HGTV.
    Comments