The four best years of your life are over, and you need to go out with a bang. And what better way to go out than with a high tech graduation cap?
This Georgia Tech student completely owned his commencement ceremony when he showed up in his blinged-out cap and gown. And we’re not talking about that cliche “thanks Mom and Dad!” sorority crafting BS — we’re talking a high tech scrolling message with LED lights.
Because why the hell not?
From the Redditor TrumpetH4X:
I had the idea to install a 32×32 LED matrix on the top of my mortarboard, with scrolling messages about my time at Georgia Tech. In between messages, I have my cap display a total of six different animated gifs. I’ve shortened the original duration of the displayed text messages in the video attached, but have a look.
• Georgia Tech’s “Miracle on Techwood Drive” vs. FSU
• GT Band parading before a home football game
• The Georgia Tech Solar Racing Team’s car on campus
• The 2014 Capital One Orange Bowl logo
• Waving GT flag
• “The Kick” by Harrison Butker against uga during 2014
Just make sure you get it back after the cap toss… you’re going to want to show your kids what a legend you were in college.