Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilers and plot reveals are already everywhere on the internet, and now they’re on at least one more website. We’ve done a great job of pulling together all the major plot keys and twists, but we might have missed one or two.
If you somehow wound up on a spoiler page and don’t want key plot points and facts revealed, leave now.
********* ALL MAJOR SPOILERS ARE BEYOND TURN BACK NOW*********
• Han Solo and General Leia Organa are the parents of Kylo Ren, originally named Ben Solo.
• Ben Solo was trained to be a Jedi by Luke Skywalker (his uncle) until Ben snapped and killed the other Jedi students. Luke, blaming himself, then disappeared with only one map displaying his location.
• That map is given to the droid BB-8, who is then rescued by Rey, who is then in turn rescued by Finn a stormtrooper janitor.
• Kylo Ren is the Sith apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke but regards Darth Vader as his mentor, asking him for strength.
• Han Solo ran away from Leia and returned to his smuggler ways with Chewbacca.
• The New Order has constructed the Starkiller Base, a planet (not moon) sized weapon that utilizes nearby stars as energy and is capable of destroying multiple planets simultaneously. The Starkiller Base is destroyed by a team effort of Han Solo, Chewie, Finn, Rey, and Poe Dameron.
• Han Solo is killed by Kylo Ren with a lightsaber during a rescue mission to find Rey.
• Rey is a Jedi, which is “The Awakening” the movie references. It’s uncertain who her parents are, but many clues indicate that she is the daughter of Luke Skywalker (and who else?).
• Rey finds Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber which “called to her.”
• Rey’s use of the Force overpowers Kylo Ren towards the end of the movie. Kylo is seriously injured by Rey during their final lightsaber battle, with scars across his face from the battle. Finn is also seriously wounded in this fight.
• Rey takes the Millenium Falcon with Chewbacca and finds Luke Skywalker on a deserted island.