NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” gets a lot of criticism, and Jon Stewart isn’t happy about it. Stewart sat down with HuffPost Live’s Roy Sekoff about his film “Rosewater” and spilled his thoughts about the way people judge SNL, saying, “In reality, that’s like a Broadway show, an off-Broadway show, that they’re producing weekly.” Stewart also added that as far as creating a cultural moment, there’s no vehicle like SNL, and they take an unfair amount of criticism. To read the full story, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
- Naya Rivera is firing Twitter shots at Kim Kardashian [TMZ]
- Emma Stone’s new cabaret promo pics are ridiculous [Popoholic]
- The Bill Cosby meme generator was a disaster [The Superficial]
- Meet Daniella Dior – Playboy model & Ohio State fan [Busted Coverage]
- Here are 20 Netflix necessities you may not know about [College Candy]