Chances are that if you’re reading this, you’re not at Oktoberfest right now. Well neither are we, and it’s a goddamn shame because those crazy Germans are hosting one massive party right now.
We’ve already covered the 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Oktoberfest, as well as showing you some great photos of the absolutely gorgeous Beer Maidens, but what about the people of Oktoberfest? The internationals who’ve travelled from all over the world with the intent of getting drunk as f*ck on beer that’s got a whopping 6.5% ABV.
Wonder no more, because here they are–drunk, possibly without pants on, and having the time of their lives.
1. The best part about this photo is that these barrels are set up like this for photo opportunities. Here’s probably the best picture someone could take here.
2. Welcome to Munich!
3. The fact that babies are drinking beers at Oktoberfest makes me jealous of babies–something I didn’t think was physically possible. This is becoming a trend…
4. That moustache’s not real right? Even though this guy has marker on his face, he’s having a better time than you.
5. Once again, babies making me jealous. For those of you keeping count, this is the third drunk baby we’ve seen at Oktoberfest. There are three babies currently having more fun than you.
6. He might not look like he’s having fun, but trust me, this guy is drunk dreaming about some crazy sh*t.
7. In no way am I exaggerating this fact when I say that this is my favorite photo I’ve seen all week. Oktoberfest debauchery at its finest.
8. “After posting a man’s naked buttocks, it’s best to follow up with hot chicks groping each other.”–COED writer.
9. “Just to make sure your readers forgive you, double down on the hot chicks.”–COED writer.
10. How many babies do you think are conceived at Oktoberfest?
11. This guy has the look of someone who’s never had a bad time in his life.
12. I would LOVE to have seen this chicken get it’s bell rung by this guy. Great game, wonder what it’s called.
14. “Seriously guys, we’re past the naked dude right?”–Overly concerned COED writer.
15. A fantastic hat to add to the collection.