Screw your TV, fridge, microwave, laundry basket, desk and so on. The most essential object you can have in a dorm room object is the indoor mini basketball hoop.
It’s March Madness season and if you don’t have a mini basketball hoop time you’ve been missing out.
Here are a few reasons why you need a mini basketball hoop.
1. Strip free throws with the girl down the hall. Miss a shot take a sip from your adult beverage and remove an article of clothing – it’s great fun.
2. Games of -H-O-R-S-E during the March Madness games. Why just watch the games on TV when you could be playing along? Recreate the shots that you see on TV.
3. $1 trick shot betting with your buddies. It’s a great way to add intensity to regular games of shoot around, and if you practice enough a way to hustle your friends and make some cash.
4. Stress relief. Having an indoor mini basketball hoop is a great way to take your mind off things if you;re bugging out. It is also a good way to take a study break and kill 5 minutes.
5. Why walk all the way to the gym to work on your basketball shot? It will help hone your touch and make you a better shooter when rec basketball season comes around.
If you want an awesome, indestructible mini basketball hoop, pick up the Door Jam indoor mini basketball hoop. It’s made of steel, clamps onto your door giving a real outdoor hoop feel, won’t fall apart like those cheap-o plastic toy hoops, is inexpensive and you can buy it online! I’ve been demoing the Door Jam for the last two weeks and it is definitely the best indoor hoop on the market.