Ah, the fist bump. These days, its damn near close to replacing the handshake as the greeting/goodbye of choice. But with new trends come new rules to keep things from getting out of hand, so to speak. The good people of TastyBooze.com have compiled a list of guidelines to keep your fist bumping on the level.
1. If sports are involved, fist bumping is always acceptable.
2. If you are wearing a suit, you may only fist bump if you are drunk. Or if you have just wrapped part of your suit around your forehead.
3. You may not fist bump under any circumstances, in a hospital. Unless Rule #1 (or Rule #2) applies.
4. Do not fist bump someone else’s misfortune, even if it helps you. Just look down, furrow your brow, and nod sternly.
5. No fist bumping between the hours of 7am and 10am. And if you’re watching sports at this time, it’s probably soccer or NASCAR, and then you should really not be fist bumping. High fives will suffice for both.
Click here to read the rest of the list!