We knew about Elizabeth Olsen as the Scarlet Witch--now check out hot pics that pitch Olga Kurylenko as an amazing Amazon Princess!
Verily thou must check out the hottest warrior of Thor: The Dark World--including pics of Jaimie Alexander in her daring dress for the movie's red carpet!
We are big fans of NOS Energy Drink here in the COED office because we need some serious fuel to be as awesome as we...
[12 pics + video!] This fan-made trailer for a Wonder Woman movie is fantastic--and so are these pics of star (and proud geek) Rileah Vanderbilt!
Our friends over at theChive are on to something: Michelle Jenneke....
There’s big comics news today as the ladies of The View announced the gay wedding of superhero Northstar. (It’ll be in Astonishing X-Men #51, so...
No matter how positive you are, Mondays blow goats. No matter what you do, you just can’t get motivated to do anything productive. You’re literally...
• The New Wonder Woman Costume Sucks • The top 25 courtroom dramas ever • Casey "The Zangief Kid" Heynes talks about crushing that bully • A "supercut" mash up of movie titles in movies • Is Alyse Lahti Johnston Tiger Woods’s New Girlfriend? • 6 insane uses of animals during wartime that actually worked • This woman has a vagina like a clown car See more links after the jump!
• Rihanna Bends Over Backwards for Vogue • Prof Romeo Von Sexhaver on How To Get The Bitches • Football VS Futbol: Money In The Game (Infographic) • Photos From BroBible and Windows Phone's Epic "From Austin With Love" Party • Old Wonder Woman On The New Wonderman • Greek Soccer Matches Aren't Completely Sh*tty See more links after the jump!
It appears the most popular playmate ever, Attack of the Show guest host Sara Jean Underwood, has a thing for dressing up like superheroes. Last month, she donned the Wonder Woman costume in what we assume was her way of saying Adrianne Palicki isn't right for the job. Now, she's created an entirely new superhero persona, calling herself "Bustice". Her superpower? Let's just say we wouldn't mind her busting us.
Looks like we already have a new challenger for the role of Wonder Woman in David E. Kelley's upcoming NBC show. Fresh off the news announcing Adrianne Palicki would don the costume for the highly anticipated TV series comes these pics of the most googled playmate on Earth Sara Jean Underwood making a case to handle the golden lasso. She must've seen our post on Celebrities Photoshopped As Wonder Woman and felt left out? Nope. Turns out she suited up for G4TV's Attack of the Show. See all the pics after the jump!
We reported earlier today that Friday Night Lights knockout Adrianne Palicki has been cast in David E. Kelley's upcoming "Wonder Woman" NBC pilot as the golden lassoed, invisible plane flying heroine. We've loved AP as soon as we laid eyes on her, naming her our Miss COED in 2007 then to our list of Emerging Hotties of 2008. She's poised for a huge 2011, starring in the upcoming summer blockbuster Thor. You may remember we posted a gallery of photoshopped Celebrity Supergirls back in the fall. Well, to celebrate Adrianne's casting, we've compiled a gallery of celebrities who've been photoshopped into the Wonder Woman costume. See the pics after the jump!
Adrianne Palicki has been tapped to play Wonder Woman in David E. Kelly's re-imagined new series for NBC. All we can say is, it's about f***ing time. We have been wowed and wondered by Adrianne since her Smallville and FNL days and there is absolutely no logical / acceptable reason that this girl has yet to become a household name. Congrats Adrianne, we can't think of anyone who would look hotter in the invisible jet.
When we were younger we might have watched Saturday morning cartoons for the far-fetched plots and non-stop action. But as we got older and puberty began to hit, we started to notice that some of our favorite cartoon characters were actually pretty sexy. The following six seductresses made us put down the cereal and pick up the lotion.
The TV is many things to many people, but for most dudes, it's a way to stare at hot chicks without dealing with restraining orders. Now we're not saying that all TV shows have hot ladies, but we saying you can stare at a lot of hot ladies from the comfort of your living room. Right off the bat, I'll tell ya we probably missed a bunch of sirens and traffic stoppers, but this list should serve as a phenomenal jumping off point for shows you're going to want to DVR. So clear your schedule and get ready to do some hardcore fantasizing.
• The celebrity threesomes we want to see • Just another insanely sexy Brazilian actress • The 9 friends you always avoid • Women + poker = awesome • Stars on the beach • Wonder Woman Gets a Sexy Makeover • Seriously? Pull it together man.
• Elin is looking better than ever • 5 relationship lessons learned from politicians • 20 things men don't know about women • How to blow off the girl you're dating • The rules of friends with benefits • Michael Vick is that stupid • Wonder Woman gets a reduction?
The latest remake of Wonder Woman is rumored to be hitting theaters in 2011. With no actresses confirmed to play the lead role we have put together a list of actresses who should be considered.
You have to be careful writing comic articles around Coed, because although you’d never be able to tell by the looks of his wife, our...
• "Wonder Woman Is A Lame Superhero" • First Ever BMX Double Front Flip • Joanna Krupa’s Friend Jenelle Moren Is Hot • 55 Sexiest Twin Sister Photos Of All Time • Can I Tap That? • High-Tech Pool Table
Nerds Rejoice! Today marks the season premier of the sexiest supernatural show on television, Heroes! With all the superpower babes in the cast, from Hayden...