There’s so much sh*t that happens in the world, it’s tough to keep an eye on everything that’s been recorded. That’s why we people like TwistedNederland7 exist: he pulls together awesome compilations of the best (WINS) and worst (FAILS) videos. We showed you his August FAIL videos last month, and now we bring you double the fun with two months of WINS. There’s a lot of near misses and people actually enjoying the flooding that occurred because of Irene. Check out WINNING after the jump.
• Even The Lord Of The Thundercats Gains The “Freshman 15″
• Cute Dog Ruins Women’s Soccer Match
• Maxim Gets Their Hands On The Nintendo 3DS
• Charlies Sheen’s Bangin’ 7 Tracks To Have Sex To
• See The Trailer For The “First Horror Film In One Continuous Shot”
• 6 Brilliant Inventions That Look Like Gag Gifts
See More Awesome Links!
• Why You Should Make Nice With Hillbillies
• We Want Clown Katy Perry At Our Birthday Party
• Jimmy Fallon Sings Charles In Charge Theme Song Like Bob Dylan
• Paul Stars Simon Pegg And Nick Frost Talk Aliens And Anger
• The 10 Funniest Women In Saturday Night Live History
• Hilary Duff Accidentally Flashes Bra
See more links after the jump!
We’ve been entertained as hell by Charlie Sheen’s public rants about trolls, tiger blood and WINNING the past few weeks, but his latest internet outing on Ustream Saturday night was as painful to watch as a Dane Cook HBO special. The 52 minute webcast featured Charlie, Natty “the goddess” Kenly and a couple of Sheen hanger-on-ers sitting in a home office setting spatting a whole lot of nonsense about nothing. Viewership for the live stream peaked in the first 5 minutes at about 118K and continued on a downward spiral to 85K by the 52nd minute.