Soccer doesn’t have as big of a following in America as it does in other countries. That’s because there is…
I don’t know what Boston Hempfest is, but if I was a 40-something year old drunk man who’s against marijuan…
Happy Easter everybody! I hope that you all enjoyed National Beer Day, I know that I sure did. This video that you’…
The old saying "never judge a book by its cover" is solid advice. The same goes for liquor, which makes it very hard for the everyday consumer like yourself to know exactly what to buy, without ever tasting it first... Lucky for you COED has assembled a crack team of booze-ologists who bring you liquor reviews and unique mixed drink recipes each and every week without fail. So stick around and check this week's reviews and drink recipes, which include Famous Vodka, American Honey, and Chambord after the jump!
• What's Glenn Beck Crying About This Time? • It's Every Guy's Indie Crush, Zooey Deschanel! • 10 Photos From Lindsay Ellingson's Smoking-Hot Victoria's Secret Lingerie Shoot • Female Fans Fight During Brewers Game • The 6 Worst Marvel Cartoons Of All Time • The Godfather In One Minute And One Take See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
• 11th Seeded VCU Stuns Kansas with 71 to 61 Win.
• Doesn't Julian Assange already have his own secret, underground home?
• He Died For Your Flame Broiled Whoppers!
• GOOOAAAL... To The Face
• 28 Vintage Book Club Mailers
• The 7 Most Heroic Con Artists Of All Time
• Even The Lord Of The Thundercats Gains The "Freshman 15" • Cute Dog Ruins Women's Soccer Match • Maxim Gets Their Hands On The Nintendo 3DS • Charlies Sheen's Bangin' 7 Tracks To Have Sex To • See The Trailer For The "First Horror Film In One Continuous Shot" • 6 Brilliant Inventions That Look Like Gag Gifts See More Awesome Links!
'You will be Unprepared' for all the hotness packed into Sucker Punch when it hits screens Friday in wide release. This is the latest film both written and directed by Zack Snyder (Watchmen, 300, Dawn of the Dead) as well as his first original screenplay. Love him or hate him, Zack knows how to direct some awesome action sequences. And with a cast of major babes, what more could you ask for? Take a look at what Sucker Punch has to offer in the way of femme fatales. If these sexy warriors won't get your butt in the cinema, nothing will.
Put down the green beer, bro! This year St. Patty’s Day is about mixing damn good drinks that will keep you partyin…
COED's Most Anticipated Movies of 2010 hailed the film adaptation of "Arrested Development" as the most eagerly awaited release for this past year. So, what makes us want to see a movie? It could be our admiration for certain actors or directors, or it could be as simple as a bad-ass poster or tagline. Whatever the case may be, we've combed Variety's Film Release Chart for the movies releasing in 2011 that could be on your "Best Of" list come this time next year. Without further ado, COED presents our list of the Most Anticipated Movies of 2011. See the full list after the jump!
COED's Most Anticipated Movies of 2010 hailed the film adaptation of "Arrested Development" as the most eagerly awaited release. Talk about your all-time c*cktease. Looking at this year's tentative slate of box office hopefuls, you might think Hollywood is unoriginal. Even with with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley replacing Megan Fox, Transformers 3 has no chance of erasing the soiled diaper that was Revenge of the Fallen.
The Truth In Advertising Who’s Nailin’ Paylin Trailer Released [NSFW site!!] Incredible Sucker Punch G…