Stop what you’re doing and wish Mad Men star January Jones a happy birthday! January Jones began her career with supporting roles in movies like...
Seeing a lot of pink lately? Even though the color doesn't exist, it's for a good cause - breast cancer awareness. October's slowly becoming our favorite month, between the World Series, Halloween, and all this talk about boobs. In previous years, we raised your awareness with the best breasts of all-time. This year, we've decided to keep the list to 2011's top news-making, buzzworthy women with 100% real racks. There are a couple of surprising newcomers, a few consummate vets, and one (or two?) big ol' glaring omission(s). See if you can find out who and feel free to let us know if we missed any in the comments after the jump.
During our Hugh-mongous Hugh Weekend back in April, we posted Playboy's Sexiest Celebrities 2011 list and asked you who you thought was the sexiest. The top 3 vote getters? Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, and Olivia Wilde. None of the 3 have ever posed totally nude nor have they posed for Playboy. While Playmates are hot, nothing's hotter than seeing a celebrity pictorial. Why? We don't know. Maybe because it's so rare? Maybe because it's taboo? Maybe it's the grand reveal? Whatever the reason, we decided to release our wish list of female celebs we'd like to see nude in Playboy. Check out our selections after the jump.
• Don't hog the dance circle and don't pick on the HUGE dude (Barstool Sports)
• Kate Upton Gets Bodypainted, No Need for Any More Words (Hollywood Tuna)
• Kayaking Waterfalls at Night (Heavy)
• January Jones of X-Men First Class (Maxim)
• Dexter Doesn't Like Renting Out 'Certain' Pornography (CollegeHumor)
• These Kids Can Jam (theChive)
• Christina Hendricks and Her Natural
Breasts Beauty (Guyism)
See more awesome links after the jump!
• Check out pics of Aaron Rodgers partying with DJ Paulie D in Vegas • The pick-up lines you're gonna wanna use • Is SI's Swimsuit issue still relevant? • Win an iPad! • January Jones talks about being a badass • And it's now clear that robots will rule the world • Wow, everyone really hates Charlie Sheen
• Is she hot enough to be the next Bond girl? • 30 really funny Facebook ad parodies • Hugh Hefner's awkward visit with his ex • Eva Longoria looks gooooood • PLUNGING necklines dominated the awards show • Meet the next Superman • Kim Kardashian cries over naked photos. We don't. • Because everyone wants more January Jones photo
Since its inaugural year in 2001, AskMen's rankings of the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” features female stars their readers favor the most based upon attributes men want in a companion. After more than 5 million votes, their 10th annual list revealed a blend of fresh, new faces along with seasoned veterans like Gisele Bundchen and Angelina Jolie who've made it onto all 10 editions. Beyoncé emerged as “Woman of the Decade” by ranking high on the list nine times, making it to No. 1 in 2007. Read more after the jump!
January 23rd is National Pie Day! The American Pie Council created this special day in 1986 to commemorate Crisco's 75th anniversary of "serving foods to families everywhere."bake, cook, and eat all of your favorite pies. Since the APC encourages everyone to give a pie, we thought we'd give you The Girls of American Pie. The raunchy teen / college sex comedy franchise began in 1999, a time when Napster ruled and Columbine High School was changed forever. Since the uproarious original, SIX MORE SEQUELS have followed: American Pie 2, American Wedding, Band Camp, Naked Mile, Beta House, and Book of Love. Each film had its fair share of smokeshows who showed their goods. Why not go for a baker's dozen in the series? See the pics after the jump!
January Jones currently plays suburban housewife and mother Betty Draper in AMC's Mad Men and is also well known for her role as Cadence Flaherty in 2003's American Wedding. She also had supporting roles in Anger Management, Love Actually, and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. In We Are Marshall (2006), she played the role of Carol Dawson, wife of football coach William "Red" Dawson. Maxim ranked her #82 on the their Hot 100 Women of 2002. She also appeared on the cover of "The Hot Issue" of British GQ magazine in May 2009 and later appeared in on the cover of the November 2009 issue of GQ in the U.S. She'll star in the thriller film Unknown starring Liam Neeson, and as of publish, will play Emma Frost in the X-Men spin-off, X-Men: First Class. See her pics after the jump!
• This is why Will Ferrel is still funny • Meet the girls of Ebay • A little sexy time for you • Guess which celeb regularly wakes up in a trash can? • Olivia Palermo puts on a bikini • Would you vote for this guy?? • Happy Birthday January Jones
• January Jones strips down • 19 presents that won't get you laid • The most ridiculous video you'll ever see • He gets away with everything • The secret to good sex • Hot stars getting hot on the beach • So you wanna get kinky? • 20 greatest celebrity mugshots • The murder of Yogi Bear • Here's what gets her off
Natalie’s always been a favorite here at COED – just look at some of our posts: we’d cast her in the All Female A-Team movie,...
Mexico’s Hottest Sportscaster and FHM’s fifth sexiest female sports reporter caused waves when reports that the Jets harassed her before an interview with QB Mark...
Josh Groban released his fifth album, Illuminations, on November 16th, and women are doing what they always do when it comes to Mr. Groban: Going absolutely crazy. While middle-aged women are usually quick to admit their love and devotion to Josh and have probably been playing his Christmas CD from 2007, Noel, since October, his fan base is a lot more expansive than you would think. It doesn't matter if you're 22 or 52, chances are if you have boobs and have ever heard his song "You Raise Me Up," you're probably into him (whether you admit it or not).
You've probably seen 31 year-old January Jones on the AMC original television drama series Mad Men where she plays a young housewife. She is also well known for her role as Cadence Flaherty in American Wedding, from the American Pie film series. Mad Men season four is in full swings so check out this beauty tonight on AMC!
With four Golden Globes, a BAFTA ,and eight Emmys already under its belt, AMC’s Mad Men is still one of the hottest shows on television. And to go along with all their critical acclaim, the show stars some of televisions hottest leading ladies. So with the fourth season starting on July 25th, we’ve decided to reintroduce you to the mad-hot women of Mad Men.
• Jersey Shore cast gets HOW MUCH an episode? • Passive Aggressiveness goes digital • 20 hottest photos of January Jones • Bar Refaeli continues to be sexy • Download it now • LiLo mugshot progression • Would you buy a 10K Lebron pendant?
• 18 Celebs Who Aged Horribly • Is January Jones going to jail? • How she decides whether to spit or swallow • Ashley Greene is healthy • How did this guy survive?! • 10 Awesomely Sleazy Campus Porn Scandals • Click if you loved Seinfeld
Every day, we do our best to bring you the foxiest and most talented females from around the world. So with 2009 quickly coming to a close, we decided to give a little retrospective on all the sexiest stars (and a few that aren't) from the past year. From Sofia Vegara to Bar Refaeli, these are the 66 Women Who Wowed us in 2009.
With three Golden Globes, a BAFTA and six Emmys already under its belt, AMC's Mad Men is one of the hottest shows on television. And to go along with all their critical acclaim, the show stars some of televisions hottest leading ladies. So with the third season having just started up, we've decided to get you more familiar with all the mad-hot women of Mad Men.
Sexy photos of Mad Men’s stunning January Jones ....
• Celeb Wiki Pages They Clearly Wrote Themselves • 15 of the Worst Album Covers in History • Miami Dolphin Tailgate Stripper Pole • Hot Girl Human Tetris Anyone? • Headbanging Can Cause Brain Injury • New January Jones Photoshoot Pic
Friday, August 15th Olivia Munn Breast Massage Sometimes, life grants you a small pleasure that just makes your day. But rarely do you get the...
This marks the start of our ongoing series, “Prime Time Babe Battle,” which highlights all the lovely ladies of the small screen. They’re those sultry...