In the “why didn’t I think of that department,” police in Washington, DC recently discovered an ol…
There’s big comics news today as the ladies of The View announced the gay wedding of superhero Northstar. (It…
Every so often, I'll come across an emotional video that really makes me feel something, deep inside my soul. This is not one of those. Brazilian Italo Romano apparently had his legs surgically removed by a train, and has since learned how to sit on a skateboard and flip it with his hands. I mean, c'mon. Next you're going to tell me that this guy got sponsored by a shoe company like DC... Wait, really? Video after the jump!
• 11th Seeded VCU Stuns Kansas with 71 to 61 Win.
• Doesn't Julian Assange already have his own secret, underground home?
• He Died For Your Flame Broiled Whoppers!
• GOOOAAAL... To The Face
• 28 Vintage Book Club Mailers
• The 7 Most Heroic Con Artists Of All Time
• Rihanna Bends Over Backwards for Vogue • Prof Romeo Von Sexhaver on How To Get The Bitches • Football VS Futbol: Money In The Game (Infographic) • Photos From BroBible and Windows Phone's Epic "From Austin With Love" Party • Old Wonder Woman On The New Wonderman • Greek Soccer Matches Aren't Completely Sh*tty See more links after the jump!
With the upcoming film adaptations of Green Lantern, Thor and Captain America, the floodgates are opening for more movies based on comic books. However, before we go all willy-nilly buying up every comic property left and right, let us not forget that not all comics are as golden as Batman or Spider-Man. With that in mind, here are a few comic books producers should avoid to prevent a box-office disaster.
Honestly, are you serious, FIFA? Qatar?! There's no greater stage for a global event than the good ol' US of frickin' A and you choose Qatar?! Who does sports and entertainment better than us Americans? Nobody, that's who! Unreal. The stars and stripes know how to party no matter what we're celebrating. Even though football (the REAL football) is our sport of choice, we'll throw down some brews for a red card or three. Big mistake! COED will console you with this smokeshow.
You have to be careful writing comic articles around Coed, because although you’d never be able to tell by the loo…
There are few absolute truths in the DC comic book universe. Superman can’t be around kryptonite, OA is the sourc…