Wrap It Up is COED's end of the day daily feature in which we show you the day's top pics, vids, posts, and stories from the internet. Today's items include a Colorado escort who calls herself "Krispi Kreme, your sweet Denver treat", Justin Bieber doing David Letterman's top ten before getting attacked by some old guy, Erin Andrews flipping out on a 12 year old who asked for her autograph, Whitey Bulger getting arrested, the Manning Brothers becoming Football Cops, David Hasselhoff eating David Hasselfhoff, the Charlie Sheen mask, and much more. Check out the sh*t we should've published after the jump.
Blazing solo is a mellow way to unwind, but sometimes you just want share the kind bud with some buddies. You've probably had some memorable smoke sessions with your friends but what if you could smoke with a group of 10 celebs? You buggin' out yet? Well, we've got a list of famous faces that will guarantee the puff parade of the millennium. We're talking righteous riffs, laugh factories, and storytellers. Check it out after the jump and let us know if we missed any (because we got high) in the comments section at the bottom of the post. Just blaze!
• The Force really pisses off the office (Heavy) • Christy Turlington sweats through her hoo-ha A LOT (Barstool Sports) • 5 classic senior pranks (College Humor) • Cintia Dicker models bikinis for Victoria’s Secret (Guyism) • 25 funny senior class yearbook photos (theCHIVE) • Vancouver Canucks flasher has a face, we need a name (Busted Coverage) • Sneak peek of Tom Hardy as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises (The Superficial) See more awesome links after the jump!
You think it's funny but it's SNOT! This Canadian newscaster had some unshakable bad luck while reporting outside of a recent Charlie Sheen show in Toronto. We've got to give props to the news lady for holding it together like a pro. Like it or snot, this is 41 seconds of gut-wrenching nasal drip drama.
• Jaimie Alexander Is A Goddess Among Mortals • Naked Chicks Beat Up Bums • See why Kobe got fined $100k • Things You Could Do With Simon Cowell's Salary • Rack Of the Year Candidate: Tamara Ecclestone • Awful Romantic Comedies They'll Probably Make Next • Lady Gaga looks hot in Harpers Bazaar? See more awesome links after the jump!
• Even The Lord Of The Thundercats Gains The "Freshman 15" • Cute Dog Ruins Women's Soccer Match • Maxim Gets Their Hands On The Nintendo 3DS • Charlies Sheen's Bangin' 7 Tracks To Have Sex To • See The Trailer For The "First Horror Film In One Continuous Shot" • 6 Brilliant Inventions That Look Like Gag Gifts See More Awesome Links!
• Ex-Sorority Sister Dishes on Megan Levant
• The Busty Beauties Of Showtime Show Us A Good Time
• Red-Haired Evan Rachel Wood Goes Blonde
• 80s Kids Movies: The Tragic Epilogue
• Six People You're Guaranteed To Meet At Spring Break
• Hit The Beach With 9 Of The Hottest Female Surfers
See More Awesome Links After The Jump!
• Why You Should Make Nice With Hillbillies • We Want Clown Katy Perry At Our Birthday Party • Jimmy Fallon Sings Charles In Charge Theme Song Like Bob Dylan • Paul Stars Simon Pegg And Nick Frost Talk Aliens And Anger • The 10 Funniest Women In Saturday Night Live History • Hilary Duff Accidentally Flashes Bra See more links after the jump!
• 19 Spring TV shows you need to know about • Famous Leprechauns From Pop Culture • Is this The Funniest Response to UCLA's Racist Rant Girl? • Eva Amurri's amazing bikini photo shoot for Maxim • Watch Boba Fett play Legend Of Zelda theme music on his accordion • Esther Ku masturbates every day • 27 funny photos made funnier with hilarious captions See more links after the jump!
• 80s Nintendo Games That Time Forgot • Is this is the jewelry bra of the year? • It's Friday! Celebrate with the worst song in the history of music • Inception in 60 Seconds • The 9 Worst Formula 1 Crashes Videos • All Work And No Play Makes Charlie Sheen A Dull Boy... • Donald Trump for President? See more links after the jump!
Getting prepped for the 2012 apocalypse? Well, you might want to start gathering provisions a bit faster considering the 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan this morning. Harold Camping, a broadcaster for a Christian radio station in California, has been scaring the bejeezus out of people all over Twitter with his prediction that Doomsday is May 21, 2011. After this morning's events, he might be right. But life's too short to stick your head in a hole. We at COED encourage you to defiantly stare into the face of oblivion and cross off our list of things you have to do before the end of the world! See the bucket list to end all bucket lists after the jump!
• The Best Boobs on HBO • Watch a couple trannies duke it out in a taco shop (IRONY!) • Bouncy Butts 'N Boobies • It's Chuck Norris's 71st Birthday! • Kate Upton And The Greatest Photo Shoot Outtake Of All-Time • How to get your 15 minutes of fame in college • See pics of Charlie Sheen's goddess, porn star Bree Olson See more links after the jump!
• 50 greatest music scenes in movies • This chick wears an 89G bra • 6 Insane Versions of Famous Cartoons They Almost Made • Chinese dude makes popcorn with a f***ing cannon • 7 classes you need to take before graduating college • Creepiest Cricket Fan Ever • 10 Of The Worst TV Character Names Ever Broadcast See more links after the jump!
First Chuck Norris, now Charlie Sheen? Reports are running rampant that several California marijuana dispensaries are now selling a strain of KB named after the ninja warrior with the Adonis DNA and tiger blood. Contrary to Charlie stating it isn't available, now it is and it's a big hit. But, don't people realize that if you try the drug called "Charlie Sheen" once, you will die, your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body? So, put down your sword and come join the masses who've shown their violent love for these marijuana strains named after celebrities. See the list after the jump!
We've been entertained as hell by Charlie Sheen's public rants about trolls, tiger blood and WINNING the past few weeks, but his latest internet outing on Ustream Saturday night was as painful to watch as a Dane Cook HBO special. The 52 minute webcast featured Charlie, Natty "the goddess" Kenly and a couple of Sheen hanger-on-ers sitting in a home office setting spatting a whole lot of nonsense about nothing. Viewership for the live stream peaked in the first 5 minutes at about 118K and continued on a downward spiral to 85K by the 52nd minute.
Charlie Sheen took to Twitter Saturday to announce he will appear live tonight at 10 Eastern (7 Pacific) on Ustream. Charlie's calling the show Sheen's Korner - "Your either in Sheen's korner or with the trolls." The subject of the web cast is unclear, but if his tweet is any indication, good times will be had by all. @charliesheen WORLD.. live 7:00p pacific time..! Tune in, turn on… Its #TigerBlood tonight!!
• A snake bites the sh*t out a girl's big fat TEETEE! • FUNNY VIDEO ALERT: Great pick up lines in sports • 25 Greatest Bikini Scenes In Cinema History • Jimmy Fallon doing a dead on impression of Charlie Sheen, FTW (for the winning)? • MUST-SEE: Muhammad Ali Artwork Made Of Punching Bags • Brandon Davies dismissed from BYU basketball for boning his gf • 10 greatest secret levels in Videogame history See more links after the jump!
• Lindsay Lohan offered $3.4 million for a photo book of her having sex • 15 Hottest Premier League WAGs • 5 apps Facebook needs...
• 7 tips for sexting someone you barely know • It's a quote-off: Charlie Sheen vs. Ron Burgundy • 10 types of people that are really easy to hate • 25 sexiest countries in the world • 11 drug using athletes who put Charlie Sheen to shame • Is this the fastest guitar player in the world? • The World's Only Long Distance Running Cat See more links after the jump!
The Charlie Sheen press tour continues even as his publicist has called it quits. He's talked with Alex Jones, Good Morning America, The Today Show, CNN's Piers Morgan, and now the King of All Media, Howard Stern. We know his goddessess, Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly, watch over his children, we know he loathes Two and a Half Men producer Chuck Lorre, and we know he's not on drugs, he's actually posssessed by the ghost of Major League manager Lou Brown. So, what ELSE could the deathwatch favorite reveal that we haven't heard yet? Find out after the jump!
• Hotties show us how humping gets you in shape on Jimmy Kimmel • High school team goes 8 for 103 from 3 point land in 1 game • 7 most terrifying sex toys • Chef Paula Deen loves sucking head • Rear View Girls get spoofed by Front View Guys • How to spot a liar • Alternate titles for classic sports movies See more links after the jump!
COED has just learned that former "Two and a Half Men" ninja warrior Charlie Sheen isn't on drugs and he isn't wasted on booze - he's possessed by the ghost of the Cleveland Indians manager from "Major League", Lou Brown! After listening to Charlie spew classic one-lines for the last week, we began to recognize his gruff pitch and tonality is on par with the actor who played Lou Brown, James Gammon, who passed away last year right around the time when Charlie's antics began to cause waves. So, it only makes sense Lou's spirit would enter the body of his most prized closer Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn. Hear the proof after the jump!
By now you're aware that actor Charlie Sheen has been fired from his CBS sitcom “Two and a Half Men.” Ironically, the final axe was dropped not because of Charlie's sweet tooth for hookers and blow, but instead for this hilarious / awesomely entertaining rant he delivered last night on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show Infowars. Hear the 45 minute interview in its entirety after the jump!
• Is stripper boxing better than real boxing? • Sexy time • The most amazing pong shots you'll EVER see... today • Conan's Grandmother reads his tweets • Who will be blamed when Charlie Sheen dies • Islanders fan gives the blowjob gesture to a Penguins player • How is this guy still having babies? • How to update your Facebook status without annoying everyone
• Check out pics of Aaron Rodgers partying with DJ Paulie D in Vegas • The pick-up lines you're gonna wanna use • Is SI's Swimsuit issue still relevant? • Win an iPad! • January Jones talks about being a badass • And it's now clear that robots will rule the world • Wow, everyone really hates Charlie Sheen