• The Best Boobs on HBO • Watch a couple trannies duke it out in a taco shop (IRONY!) • Bouncy Butts 'N Boobies • It's Chuck Norris's 71st Birthday! • Kate Upton And The Greatest Photo Shoot Outtake Of All-Time • How to get your 15 minutes of fame in college • See pics of Charlie Sheen's goddess, porn star Bree Olson See more links after the jump!
• 50 greatest music scenes in movies • This chick wears an 89G bra • 6 Insane Versions of Famous Cartoons They Almost Made • Chinese dude makes popcorn with a f***ing cannon • 7 classes you need to take before graduating college • Creepiest Cricket Fan Ever • 10 Of The Worst TV Character Names Ever Broadcast See more links after the jump!
First Chuck Norris, now Charlie Sheen? Reports are running rampant that several California marijuana dispensaries are now selling a strain of KB named after the ninja warrior with the Adonis DNA and tiger blood. Contrary to Charlie stating it isn't available, now it is and it's a big hit. But, don't people realize that if you try the drug called "Charlie Sheen" once, you will die, your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body? So, put down your sword and come join the masses who've shown their violent love for these marijuana strains named after celebrities. See the list after the jump!
We've been entertained as hell by Charlie Sheen's public rants about trolls, tiger blood and WINNING the past few weeks, but his latest internet outing on Ustream Saturday night was as painful to watch as a Dane Cook HBO special. The 52 minute webcast featured Charlie, Natty "the goddess" Kenly and a couple of Sheen hanger-on-ers sitting in a home office setting spatting a whole lot of nonsense about nothing. Viewership for the live stream peaked in the first 5 minutes at about 118K and continued on a downward spiral to 85K by the 52nd minute.
Charlie Sheen took to Twitter Saturday to announce he will appear live tonight at 10 Eastern (7 Pacific) on Ustream. Charlie's calling the show Sheen's Korner - "Your either in Sheen's korner or with the trolls." The subject of the web cast is unclear, but if his tweet is any indication, good times will be had by all. @charliesheen WORLD.. live 7:00p pacific time..! Tune in, turn on… Its #TigerBlood tonight!!
• A snake bites the sh*t out a girl's big fat TEETEE! • FUNNY VIDEO ALERT: Great pick up lines in sports • 25 Greatest Bikini Scenes In Cinema History • Jimmy Fallon doing a dead on impression of Charlie Sheen, FTW (for the winning)? • MUST-SEE: Muhammad Ali Artwork Made Of Punching Bags • Brandon Davies dismissed from BYU basketball for boning his gf • 10 greatest secret levels in Videogame history See more links after the jump!
• Lindsay Lohan offered $3.4 million for a photo book of her having sex • 15 Hottest Premier League WAGs • 5 apps Fac…
• 7 tips for sexting someone you barely know • It's a quote-off: Charlie Sheen vs. Ron Burgundy • 10 types of people that are really easy to hate • 25 sexiest countries in the world • 11 drug using athletes who put Charlie Sheen to shame • Is this the fastest guitar player in the world? • The World's Only Long Distance Running Cat See more links after the jump!
The Charlie Sheen press tour continues even as his publicist has called it quits. He's talked with Alex Jones, Good Morning America, The Today Show, CNN's Piers Morgan, and now the King of All Media, Howard Stern. We know his goddessess, Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly, watch over his children, we know he loathes Two and a Half Men producer Chuck Lorre, and we know he's not on drugs, he's actually posssessed by the ghost of Major League manager Lou Brown. So, what ELSE could the deathwatch favorite reveal that we haven't heard yet? Find out after the jump!
• Hotties show us how humping gets you in shape on Jimmy Kimmel • High school team goes 8 for 103 from 3 point land in 1 game • 7 most terrifying sex toys • Chef Paula Deen loves sucking head • Rear View Girls get spoofed by Front View Guys • How to spot a liar • Alternate titles for classic sports movies See more links after the jump!
COED has just learned that former "Two and a Half Men" ninja warrior Charlie Sheen isn't on drugs and he isn't wasted on booze - he's possessed by the ghost of the Cleveland Indians manager from "Major League", Lou Brown! After listening to Charlie spew classic one-lines for the last week, we began to recognize his gruff pitch and tonality is on par with the actor who played Lou Brown, James Gammon, who passed away last year right around the time when Charlie's antics began to cause waves. So, it only makes sense Lou's spirit would enter the body of his most prized closer Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn. Hear the proof after the jump!
By now you're aware that actor Charlie Sheen has been fired from his CBS sitcom “Two and a Half Men.” Ironically, the final axe was dropped not because of Charlie's sweet tooth for hookers and blow, but instead for this hilarious / awesomely entertaining rant he delivered last night on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show Infowars. Hear the 45 minute interview in its entirety after the jump!
• Is stripper boxing better than real boxing? • Sexy time • The most amazing pong shots you'll EVER see... today • Conan's Grandmother reads his tweets • Who will be blamed when Charlie Sheen dies • Islanders fan gives the blowjob gesture to a Penguins player • How is this guy still having babies? • How to update your Facebook status without annoying everyone
• Check out pics of Aaron Rodgers partying with DJ Paulie D in Vegas • The pick-up lines you're gonna wanna use • Is SI's Swimsuit issue still relevant? • Win an iPad! • January Jones talks about being a badass • And it's now clear that robots will rule the world • Wow, everyone really hates Charlie Sheen
Two weeks ago, we gave away an iPad to the winner of our “Caption This” contest and this last week we anounced another iPad giveaway. Instead of doing another “Caption This” contest, we peer pressured you to get down and dirty with the rich and famous using Jeep’s “Mud U” Facebook app. After sifting through more than 100 submissions to COED Magazine’s Facebook Wall we narrowed the list down to our 16 favorite submissions (view below). See who won after the jump!
The latest notch on the Charlie Sheen bedpost is none other than 22 year-old teen porn starlet Kacey Jordan. This ex-cheerleader from Oregon used to work in retail and tanning salons before making a living on lying on her back. Kacey's motto is work hard and play harder... as if you couldn't figure that out based on the recent company she's been keeping.
A morbid question, we know, but a relevant one nonetheless. Each year we are confronted by the demise of a few famous faces, from the shocking deaths of Patrick Swayze, Brittany Murphy and Michael Jackson in 2009 to the tragedy of Gary Coleman and Greg Giraldo in 2010. It's inevitable, then, that 2011 will also see its fair share of star stiffs; check out our rundown of who we think will bite the dust next year after the jump.
Growing up is hard. Especially when you're famous at a very early age. Many child actors are unable to lead a normal childhood and turn to the fast lane, Hollywood lifestyle of drugs and booze. Some, like Drew Barrymore, are able to pull out of the tailspin, some fade into oblivion (to the dismay of their fans), and others look like they've never aged! Hell, you might be watching a child star on your TV or in the theater later and not even know it! So, buckle up, hop in our DeLorean, 'cuz we're doin' a little time travel with these "Then and Now" pics of famous faces.
For most of the population, showing up completely blitzed to work or school is usually completely out of the question. However, for some celebrities appearing on national television in a state even Charlie Sheen or Lindsay Lohan would find comical is still part of the everyday playbook. Whether they’re personally out of control, or just couldn’t care less, interviews with these celebrities under the influence is some of the better guilty pleasure entertainment out there.
We all have a stereotypical view of space invaders - they're typically ugly motherf*ckers. Look no further than E.T., Aliens, Independence Day or the latest alien invasion flick, "Skyline" opening in theaters Friday, 11/12. Everyone thinks these foreign cretins will come to our planet on some sort of UFO and attack. What if they're already among us like in the new NBC hit The Event?
Charlie Sheen was hospitalized for a psych evaluation early Tuesday morning after a mystery woman reported he was nude, yelling, and throwing furniture at the Plaza Hotel in New York. TMZ just reported the mystery woman is porn star, 22 year old Capri Anderson. COED has the pics of the young starlet who no doubt will be doing more than Two and a Half Men in the near future.
Photos of porn actress Capri Anderson.…
Cleveland, Ohio: population approximately 478,000. Chief export: mediocrity. The sports scene is in shambles: the best Cleveland Brown is, actually, Cleveland Brown of The Cleveland Show, and the best Indians team of the past 30 years featured Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes/Omar Epps and the president from 24. The one thing they had going for them, Lebron James, is about to leave the city. Goodbye to their last hope for fixing their crippling economy.
• The Upskirt Photo That Crossed the Line • Ultimate 90s-palooza throwback concert • Marisa Miller plays drums in her bra • Bullfighter gets arrested for fleeing the ring • Get beach-ready abs today • Let's assume there were drugs involved • 50 most badass World Cup moments ever
These men are true bad men. We watch them in action and feel as if we are kicking the butt of a hundred bad guys and saving the day all by ourselves! In honor of those Supermen, the crack research team at COED compiled a list of five of the most memorable one man armies