Phil is an author, blogger and Twitterer. RATING: 3 stars (out of 4) The Counselor is a standard, predictable stuff,…
Cameron Diaz recently posed for Terry Richardson and Esquire UK for her 40th birthday. The issue is currently on sale at…
Stupid celebrities. How dare they go out in public without makeup! Who the hell do they think they are; ordinary peasant…
A condom has numerous purposes. One purpose involves the act of fornication. Another purpose includes creating music…
It’s that special time of year when Cosmopolitan–the magazine for women who dared to be sexy in the ’…
It must really suck to be a celebrity. Splashing in the waves in Miami, sunbathing in Barbados, hanging out poolside in Hawaii, or crushing pina coladas on your yacht in Cabo San Lucas. What a joke, man. See if you can get as jealous as I am looking at this past week's pics of Aida Yespica, Maria Menounos, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Cameron Diaz, and Jessica Alba in their bikinis.
October 16th was John Mayer's birthday. While that little nugget of information likely goes in one eye and out the other, it should matter to you because (like Leo) this crooner has hooked up with some serious celebrity tail in his past. He's said some douchey things and he's made some ridiculous guitar faces but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's dated the Big 3: singers, models, actresses. Check out some of the more famous girls who have shown him their birthday suit then vote for the hottest in our poll after the jump.
The term "cougar" first came to prominence in the early to mid 2000s. At first, it was considered taboo and derogatory, carrying with it a negative connotation. However, many cougs decided to own the word and the attitude. The idea is nothing new, there have been plenty of "May-December" relationships in pop culture, but the term has sparked a renewed interest in them. Thanks to hot actresses aged 35-50, being a cougar is now 'cool'. But, who are the hottest? Check out our list to find out then vote for your favorite in our poll after the jump.
In today's edition of Wrap It Up, we look at an accomplice in Biggie Smalls' murder coming forward, Entenmann's cooking up a pretty edgy tweet to capitalize on the Casey Anthony not guilty verdict, Fox News reporting Obama's dead, a crazy rally between senior citizens at Wimbledon, a drunk Brewers fan falling down stairs then pissing himself, Audrina Patridge in FHM, JWoww in lingerie for Maxim, Kobayashi crushing Joey Chestnut, Charlie Sheen's Comedy Central Roast, penis size, underrated women, and much more. Check out the sh*t we should've published after the jump.
I pity actors who have been forced to settle into a typecast after playing a character that was too memorable. Janet Leigh and Anthony Perkins had a hard time finding work after the debut of Alfred Hitchcock's thriller Psycho. Leonard Nimoy can only land odd jobs if the work is sci-fi or Star Trek related. Even now, Daniel Radcliffe can only ever be Harry Potter on the big screen. There are, however, many actors, allegedly with decent range, who consciously decide to perform the same roles over and over again. After the jump are 15 one-trick ponies who, for better or worse, are forever trapped in the same part by choice.
It's hard to believe we are halfway through 2011 and have nothing to show for it. Is it just me or has this year felt like a waste? Enough is enough and now is time to change all that. There's no better way to turn a year around than by checking out all the pretty girls coming to theaters in the near future. This summer has so many blockbuster movies coming out, all filled with hotties, that you'll run out of money before you run out of movies to see. The beginning of 2011 starts today, my friends. Check our picks then vote for the chick that should be our #1 pick after the jump.
Pictures are worth a thousand words... but then there are some truly badass pics that are worth billions! But, how do we delineate between bad-ass and just plain bad? Luckily, we have the discerning eye of Bad Teacher, an upcoming comedy starring Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), and Justin Timberlake, to help us weed out epics from fails. Check out our gallery of Bad Teacher-approved pics after the jump and don't forget to see Bad Teacher in theaters June 24th!
• Virgin Mobile’s Sarah Carroll Is Kinda Hot • Watch funny guidos get caught in tornado • Heidi Klum goes naked for Project Runway promo • Dad loves NBA Finals more than daughters • Rate the new solar powered bikini • 7 Mind-Blowing Vehicles Built and Driven by Animals • Steve Nash has a really hot girlfriend • 9 Athletic Scandals We Couldn’t Make Up If We Tried See more awesome links after the jump!
• The 69 Most Sexist Celebrities (theSmokingJacket) • Jessica Szohr is Hard to Pronounce But Easy to Look At (Maxim) • Even Bees Can Take Out Brazilian Soccer Players (TotalProSports) • Aimee Teegarden knows how to wear a bikini (HollywoodTuna) • Dude drinks 6 different "bombs" on The Tower of Power (Heavy) • Sandra Bullock is Still Really Hot (Gunaxin) • Poorly Timed Super Trooper Reference (thedailywh.at) See more awesome links after the jump!
• Mess With The Bull, You Get The Horns • 75 Video Game Demotivational Posters • Topless Pippa Middleton Photo Surfaces • Take CollegeHumor's Sex Survey • The 30 Hottest Mexican Telenovela Actresses • Music To Get You Geared Up For Summer • Smokin' Hot MILFs For Mother's Day See more awesome links after the jump!
The past couple weeks we've been talking a lot about the world premiere of Your Highness (view the red carpet photos at USCB here), which stars Danny McBride, James Franco, Zooey Deschanel, and our favorite swan, Natalie Portman. The movie makes numerous references to and jokes about weed, even the film's title is an ode to the after effects of the sticky icky. Well, turns out there's a reason NatPo was perfect for Your Highness, she recently revealed to Entertainment Weekly that she smoked pot in college. She raps, strips, has sex with chicks, kicks ass, AND smokes up? That choreographer really hit the jackpot, huh? Anyway, we officially welcome Natalie to our list of sexiest celebrity stoners, which you can find below. Puff Puff Portman. Kinda has a ring to it!
• 9 Worst College Team Nicknames • 5 personality flaws that will be cured in our lifetime • Best GIFs from the 2011 Best Picture Oscar nominees • Cameron Diaz loves porn • If Movie Titles Were Honest: Oscar 2011 Edition • Ah, yes. The Revenge of Pussy Furry. I LOVE that movie! • Gemma Atkinson's big ol' boobies See more links after the jump!
Haddaway said it best: "What is love?" We all want to know what love is. All my life, I've been trying to harness the power of love. While some may say love stinks, they've probably never had a kiss from a rose on the bay. A moment like that can last a lifetime. When a man loves a woman, it can turn into an eternal flame. Sometimes you learn your lesson from real life but you can also learn a whole lot from movies. So, to help you with your romantic endeavors, we've pulled love lessons from 14 classic love stories. Can you feel the love? You bet your sweet ass we do. Read more after the jump!
• The best and worst of the 2011 Superbowl Commericials • How to REALLY piss off your girlfriend • Kim Kardashian gets sweaty in new ad • The Wheat Thins commercials are real?!?!? • The interview you have to see • Guess who stripped down for the beach
Since its inaugural year in 2001, AskMen's rankings of the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” features female stars their readers favor the most based upon attributes men want in a companion. After more than 5 million votes, their 10th annual list revealed a blend of fresh, new faces along with seasoned veterans like Gisele Bundchen and Angelina Jolie who've made it onto all 10 editions. Beyoncé emerged as “Woman of the Decade” by ranking high on the list nine times, making it to No. 1 in 2007. Read more after the jump!