miss coed October 24th, 2013
Taylor is a beautiful 21-year-old model and advertising student studying at Texas Tech. This Red Raider is honestly the epitome of who we think a Miss COED should be: gorgeous but not afraid to be herself and hang out with the guys. She’s the proud owner of a lifted F250, loves to shoot guns and enjoys football tailgating. Sign us up.
You wouldn’t know it from looking at her killer bikini body but she loves Taco Bell. Check out her photos and stats below.
- Hometown:Aledo, TX
- Current Location:Lubbock, TX
I’m a full-time advertising student at Texas Tech University. That keeps me pretty busy, but when the weekends roll around, it’s all about tailgating, football and friends! Growing up in Texas, my hobbies usually take me outdoors; I love to shoot guns, ride four-wheelers, take the boat or jet skis out, etc. I drive a lifted F250, and have a Rottweiler, which people don’t usually expect from a little blonde girl, haha.
I also have been so blessed to do lots of traveling, so my summers are usually spent on a beach somewhere, or dancing nights away with friends in Las Vegas. Modeling has just been a fun thing to enjoy on the side, but most of the time, I’m just your every day girl that you run into on campus! Most importantly, though… I’m Taco Bell’s number one fan.
- 1. Turn-ons:Manners, manners, manners! I’m the number one advocate of girls not accepting a man who doesn’t treat her right! Looks are great, but man, it is hard to beat a good heart.
- 2. Turn-offs:Someone with no goals in life. I don’t care if you want to be “Employee of the Month” at Walmart – just shoot for something!
- 3. Most dangerous thing:I once went ice skating in my truck on (and then off) a freeway.
- 4. Do it again:Praise Jesus, I sure hope not!
- 5. Dream vacation:Like I said earlier, I’ve been lucky to travel a lot, so it might be odd, but South Africa! My parents just went for 3 weeks, and got to swim with the Great Whites, pet wild tigers/lions/leopards, ride elephants, play with penguins, etc. Not something you get to see every day!
- 6. Favorite team:I’m from Dallas/Fort Worth – Cowboys, Mavericks, and Rangers for life! Also, my Texas Tech Red Raiders ;)
- 7. Best concert:I usually go to Texas Country concerts, but I’ve seen Beyonce in concert, so… yeah, I think it’s required by law to say Queen B.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:I don’t think Will Ferrel is in either of those? Star Wars, though!
- 9. Dogs or cats:Obviously I have to go with dogs. Am I allowed to say cats are a**holes?
- 10. Vine or Instagram:I post more on Instagram, but my friends are always wanting me to make Vines. I’m not that funny, I think they just like to laugh at me.