miss coed August 8th, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is the bubbly and beautiful Sunny Therres! That name is quite fitting — after we saw her pictures, our day certainly felt much brighter!
Check out Sunny’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Mobile, AL
26 years ago in the year of the dragon, I graced this planet with my presence on a bright and joyful Sunday morning in July and my totally rad parents only saw it fitting that they name me after the day. Little did they know, and not much to anyone’s surprise, I have fully lived up to and exceeded my namesake! I am bright, full of life and laughter, loud, confident, stubborn, hot headed, decisive, strong willed, determined, witty, quirky, charismatic, and simply unique. My residence is a small but growing city that is known as Mobile (pronounced Mo-beel), Alabama. That’s right darling, I’m an Asian southern belle! I like my men like my tea, strong and sweet! Although I am American born and made, I still have sturdy roots in my Laotian culture. I am a full time student at the booming University of South Alabama studying Public Relations, which is quite fitting as I do very much enjoy talking and meeting new people. When (and more importantly if) I have free time, I enjoy beaching it up and soaking in that vitamin D while staying active with outdoor activities such as kayaking, canoeing, repelling, shooting guns at the range, snorkeling, fishing, and biking. Although this is more than likely not the typical awesome and narrative biography, I am far from the typical female. I tend to think that Jesus himself opened the heavenly clouds as a bright burst of sunshine shone down and 14 immaculate cherubs descended gracefully, holding me with one pinky, and gently dropped me on this world to brighten the day of everyone I meet! (He also threw a little unicorn hair dust on me which explains my weirdness.)
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Certainly, but I warn you now that I would approach you before you approach me, simply because I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Public speaking, for obvious reasons.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Texting while driving! And I still do that although I try my best not to.
- 4. Would you do it again:If I said no, I would be lying. And my conscious won’t allow me to lie. Therefore, with a heavy and guilty heart, my answer is yes.
- 5. Favorite meal:Five course meals. Fat girl likes her cake.
- 6. What do you want to do next:Co-star in an action packed romantic comedy with Robert Downey, Jr.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Team Sunny, because I am the founder!
- 8. Favorite hobby:Playing tag with my turbo-fast son and hearing his laughter.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Reading Cosmo magazine articles about real life because it makes me feel less guilty about the things I do in my own life. :)
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Harry Potter.