miss coed March 4th, 2014
Savannah K is a beautiful model currently living in Santa Cruz, CA. She’s always busy with something, whether that’s accounting, nannying, or working at a restaurant but somehow she still finds the time to get all dolled up for the camera.
It’s not all work and no play for Savannah, though, as you can often find her chilling out in the yoga studio or relaxing with a cold frat soda in her hands. She’s super chill and we’re happy to have her as a Miss COED.
Make sure to follow her on social media after you peep her photos and bio below.
- Hometown:Chico, CA
- Current Location:Santa Cruz, CA
When I’m not modeling, I’m always keeping busy with work. I do accounting/bookkeeping for two local businesses, plus I nanny a little. I also work at the sushi restaurant I do the books for.
Aside from work, in my free time I do yoga, hangout on the beach with my dog, drink beer, and take trips back to Chico to visit family & friends.
- 1. Do you consider yourself approchable:Yes, I consider myself very approachable. I am a very outgoing bubbly person. I am really open to all conversation & enjoy getting to know new people.
- 2. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:I would have to say that would be zip lining 1000+ ft. high in Costa Rica this last Christmas. It seemed pretty legit, but you never know who built those things lol
- 3. Do it again:Haha, yes I would do it all over again. It was a very awesome (scary) experience
- 4. Favorite meal:Hands down, steak and potatoes. There’s nothing better!
- 5. Favorite team:SF Giants #1 fan right here. Okay maybe just Buster Posey’s #1 fan.
- 6. Favorite hobby:I consider Modeling a hobby and it is my favorite!. I always have so much fun with it and have met some great people along the way!
- 7. Guilty pleasure:Beer. I love beer. My Fave is Kona Longboard.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:I’ll just be honest. I have nooo clue what the difference even is?!