miss coed January 23rd, 2014
Rebekah is a gorgeous 19-year-old model coming to you from Hampton, VA. This gorgeous half Puerto Rican/half Italian has already been in the business for 5 years but has just recently made some really big steps in her career. She’ll be working with Crooks and Castles in their upcoming Fall/Winter releases.
In the meantime, make sure to follow her on social media. Her photos are well worth it.
- Hometown:Hampton, VA
- Hair:Dark Brown
- Eyes:Dark Brown
I’ve always had a passion for people. I enjoy taking classes so I can get a degree to be a health psychologist. The human mind interests me and how people work is just so fascinating! Don’t worry, I won’t diagnose you as crazy if you ask me out to dinner! I grew up in a smaller town so you got to learn to love people.
As far as my modeling I’ve been modeling ever since I was 15. I Started off doing a promotional photo shoot for my friend’s clothing brand, Millionaire Roots. I LOVED being behind the camera and seeing a new side of me in the photos we took. I realized I loved promoting other’s work while still being able to get my face out there, so I’m heading forward to a career in promotional modeling. Half a year ago I made connection with Crooks and Castles, so look forward to seeing me this fall/winter in their advertisements!
- 1. Turn-ons:A passion for something, a nice smile and someone who can make me laugh.
- 2. Turn-offs:Bad breath and someone with no motivation.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Drift a turn in an intersection. I must say though, it was fun! And nobody got hurt. ;)
- 4. Do it again:OF COURSE!
- 5. Dream vacation:Anywhere with perfectly clean water where you can see your feet and the fish swimming by.
- 6. Favorite team:The team with the coolest colors. :)
- 7. Best concert you’ve ever been to:A Nero concert!! I may look small and sweet but I love some good dubstep.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars, duh.
- 9. Dogs or cats:I’m a dog person because I want a Shiba Inu sooo bad.
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Instagram, I was on it first before I knew about Vine and there’s no need to be a traitor and have both!