miss coed May 16th, 2014
Nicole Morley is a gorgeous 23-year-old model who’s originally from Connecticut but now lives here in NYC. She’s got a BFA in Photography from School of Visual Arts which she uses as the Photo Editor for a men’s lifestyle website (not us) and freelance retouching.
She’s big on traveling and plans on backpacking through Europe in a little bit. If you see her on the road or in a hostel, make sure to get her a few shots of tequila. Follow her on Facebook and Instagram, then peep her photos and stats below.
- Hometown:Watertown, CT
- Current City:New York City
I have a TON of interests outside of modeling. I am a very creative person and enjoy any type of art; photography, drawing, dancing, writing, etc. I like reading and learning about new things, literally I will listen to anyone talk about anything if I don’t know about it and they are passionate about it.
I also love hanging out with friends, going on adventures, communing with nature, yoga, working out, and TRAVELING. I travel A LOT between NYC, Boston, and CT plus anytime I need to travel for work. I love exploring the world. I recently took a road trip around the USA and I’m planning a European backpacking adventure next.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:I think I am very approachable, I love meeting new people! However, I’ve come to realize that I am a victim of resting bitch face, so from the outside I look pissed off all the time. I swear it’s just my face!
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Art class, duh! I also loved history and English. I’m a total nerd.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Hmm, probably going off with a stranger from Australia in the middle of the night in Germany after having a few shots of tequila. As it turns out he’s now one of my best friends! People aren’t so bad as the world thinks, but I got in a lot of trouble haha.
- 4. Would you do it again:Absolutely.
- 5. Favorite meal:I have a super sweet tooth, so dessert is always my favorite. Especially chocolate. Not really a meal I guess buttttttt….
- 6. What do you want to do next:I would love to travel more. I think there is a lot the world has to offer, and a lot I have yet to see and learn.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:I grew up watching the Yankees!
- 8. Favorite hobby:I really like writing. Just about anything. Things I thought that day, or maybe something that I’m currently experiencing. It’s very therapeutic.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Bacon, egg, and cheese. Noms.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars. Harrison Ford is so dreamy.