miss coed June 5th, 2013
Tawny is a beautiful brunette model currently living in Chi Town where she models and works as a celebrity hostess. This Swedish/Phillipino model is on an absolute tear right now–first a feature on Guyism and now winning a coveted spot as a Miss COED. One thing we’re left wondering is why these things didn’t happen earlier.
Another thing is we’re wondering is why we never see anyone as attractive as her at the festivals we go to. Her Instagram is filled with the fun stuff that she gets into (most recently the Summer Camp Festival), so make sure to follow her @TawnyJordan.
She’s got a ton of photos on the web (1,300+ on Facebook alone) but if you look below, you’ll notice that most of the pictures are from the same beach shoot. That’s because her and her management (Tracey Smith) were nice enough to send over a bunch of pics I haven’t seen before. So yeah, enjoy.
- Hometown:Peoria, IL
- Location:Chicago, IL
I love being a model and nothing is more exciting than swimwear or lingerie. I think every model has a dream of being a spokesperson for a major line, and I’d be honored to represent one of the most respected. I take every job I am given quite seriously because I know that first impressions are lasting, and I always want to represent my brand and agency to the fullest. I am always energetic and full of enthusiasm at any shoot and want to only deliver the best results each time.
With my prior modeling experience I feel that this would be an opportunity consistent with my goals. I have made sure to work hard by eating healthy and putting in the time to work out. Being a model doesn’t mean just being pretty on the outside, the inside matters as well. I am very lucky to have a great coach who guides me to always be a winner.
- 1. Turn-ons:Physically I’d say a great smile, hair I can run my fingers thru and pretty blue eyes. For the unseen turn-ons I’d say a guy who could make his woman feel like she is the only one (besides his mother and grandmother haha) and a guy who can throw down with me on the dance floor.
- 2. Turn-offs:My biggest turn-offs are when guys have no manners, are disrespectful, full of them-selves and downright rude.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve ever done:When I was a teenager in high school I went to a party and it got busted, so I ran outside in the middle of winter with no shoes or socks on and jumped a few fences. Let’s just say the fences didn’t all make it, but I sure did!
- 4. Do it again:Maybe if I wore shoes and socks haha!
- 5. Dream vacation:Belize, I’ve always wanted to scuba dive to see their underwater museum and check out the coral reefs.
- 6. Favorite team:I’m a big Manning fan, so I’d say the Giants. I loved the Colts for a very long time, but I had to part ways after they had a few rough seasons after winning the Superbowl.
- 7. Best concert:It’s a tie between Excision during Coachella and Calvin Harris in Vegas. Excision was so epic, I was dancing in the desert with the wind blowing in my hair, lights shining everywhere and music playing loud. Calvin Harris was also amazing because I was on his stage dancing to all my favorite songs and feeling the energy of the crowd. Afterwards, Calvin wanted a picture of him, my friend and I to post on his Instagram and Twitter. I thought that was the cherry on top of my night.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars!!!! Last Halloween I was Princess Leia. Although, I still need to check out the new Star Trek, I heard it was good haha.
- 9. Dogs or cats:Dogs, I have a Boston terrier named Crizzly. He is a handful, but I love coming home to this pup.
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Instagram, for sure! Follow me and check out my crazy life on Instagram @tawnyjordan.