miss coed July 24th, 2014
Say hello to today’s Miss COED Markeshia Thomas! This California girl is driven to become a doctor, but also loves just lounging and watching movies. We’d definitely sit through a bad chick flick if she was watching by our side!
Check out Markeshia’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Fairfield, CA
- Hair:Dark Brown
I like to keep myself busy by doing things such as spending time with friends and the people I love. I often try to get in a good workout whenever I can — however, I enjoy having at least one lazy day where I can just lounge around and watch movies all night. Other than that, I’m continuously working hard and trying to do everything that I possibly can now so I can have a great future later.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Definitely! I love meeting new people.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:My favorite subject in school would have to be science because it always raises questions and gets your mind going.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:The most dangerous thing I have ever done was to participate in the Sky Screamer attraction at Six Flags. You’re hoisted up so high in the air on your tummy and then you release yourself kind of like a “bungee swing.” It definitely gives you an adrenalin rush!
- 4. Would you do it again:I would like to actually bungee jump. So yes, I would say so.
- 5. Favorite meal:I really LOVE french fries. However, I’m crazy about tacos! Mexican food in general…SO GOOD!
- 6. What do you want to do next:You mean besides the want of being voted Miss Coed of the year?! I want to continue enjoying life, be happy, and of course go back to school to ultimately become an OB/GYN. But as of right now I really want to model more and not only be featured in the top magazines we all know of, but to also land the covers of those such as Maxim and Sports Illustrated and maybe even land a major campaign!
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Growing up I really liked the LA Lakers. Now it’s a lot harder to find the time to keep up with it all.
- 8. Favorite hobby:My favorite hobby is learning how to play the piano. Such a beautiful instrument once you have it down.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Banana splits!
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:I’d have to choose Star Wars only because I’ve never seen Star Trek