miss coed July 15th, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is the beautiful Lane Elizabeth! Born and raised in Dallas, where she still currently resides, Lane truly has it all.
Check out Lane’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Dallas, TX
I breed and compete with show horses when I’m not traveling internationally working a gig. I’m also your typical girl that loves shopping, dinners, movies, spa days — the works!
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Approachable? Yes! Although I’m usually doing the approaching.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Does lunch count?
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Taken an exam without studying.
- 4. Would you do it again:Hopefully not, I don’t want to go back to school!
- 5. Favorite meal:I’m a breakfast food kind of gal. Luckily you can pretty much find that anywhere anytime.
- 6. What do you want to do next:Traveling to Tokyo is high on my list. Then again, so is finding the perfect fitting pair of jeans.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Any team that’s NOT the Dallas Cowboys!
- 8. Favorite hobby:Show horses. But spa days (can that be a hobby?) would come in a close second.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Chocolate-covered gummy bears! Ever had them? You can find them in candy stores. I suggest you try them and become hooked, as I am. We could start a support group!
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Trek! The incest in Star Wars freaks me out.