miss coed March 7th, 2014
Jennifer Farber is a gorgeous German model who’s currently studying design here in New York. Since she’s leaving our fine city to head back to Germany in a short while, I thought that it’d be nice to introduce you guys to her before that happens. She’s a big health nut who appreciates art in all forms–whether that’s design, music, or photography. Tack on the fact that she’s smart, hot, and German, and you’ve got the full package.
- Current Location:New York City, NY
I study graphic design and photography in New York. I LOVE DESIGN. I’ve also been playing the violin since I was five 5. I love being healthy and athletic (go to the gym every day). When I don’t have to go to school, I love flying to other countries or other states to explore their culture and landscape.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Yes, I would.
- 2. Most dangerous thing you have ever done:Jumping from 32foot bridge in Italy without knowing whats going on down there (at the end broken backbone)
- 3. Would you do it again:Probably not from that height again but definitely love jumping from clips or bridges and stuff like that!
- 4. Favorite meal:Salmon
- 5. Favorite subject in school:Sports & music
- 6. What do you want to do next:Getting my qualification here in New York, then travel to Africa and Australia until I go back to Germany in September to earn my masters. Masterplan: becoming famous for no reason and just enjoy my life on the beach
- 7. Favorite team:German soccer team BVB Dortmund …
- 8. Favorite hobby:Travel, Design, Music, Photography
- 9. Guilty Pleasure:I recently discovered American muffins.. and yes, I LOVE THEM <3
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:None of them lol