miss coed March 11th, 2014
Grace is a gorgeous 20-year-old (very soon to be 21) model living in Philadelphia. She worked as a Philadelphia Flyers Ice Girl but you can now find her in the Stratus Rooftop Lounge where she’s a VIP Hostess.
When she’s not working, you can find her watching hockey, playing with her dog, or partying in Virginia Beach for Spring Break. Make sure to follow her on her social media networks so you can wish her a happy 21st on March 18th. Hey, maybe you can even buy the lady a drink.
- Hometown:Washington Township, NJ
- Current Location:Philadelphia, PA
VIP Hostess at Stratus Rooftop lounge, was a Flyers Ice Girl for the last two years. I love reading and being by the ocean. Undefeated flip cup champion and an avid craft beer and wine drinker. I love taking my dog on runs, hockey, and sitting outside by the fire pit with friends at night.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:I am very approachable! I’ll talk to anyone!
- 2. What was the most dangerous thing you have ever done:Got a tattoo without telling my dad was definitely the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done. I live a very exciting life.
- 3. Would you do it again:Ehhh I think I’m done with the tattoos! I have 3 and that’s all I need.
- 4. Favorite meal:Macaroni and cheese with popcorn, lots of butter and a nice white wine.
- 5. Favorite subject in school:English lit! Love British lit and reading all the time.
- 6. What do want to do next:Travel! I want to backpack through Europe and Australia so badly!
- 7. What is your favorite team:Philadelphia Flyers, easily
- 8. Favorite hobby:Figure skating! I’m a retired competitive ice dancer so I still enjoy getting back out there and seeing if I’ve still got it!
- 9. Guilty Pleasure:I go to the movies by myself when I’m bored. It’s my favorite thing to do when I’m feeling all moody and cranky.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars for sure