miss coed June 6th, 2014
Eliza is a 19-year-old hottie who’s currently a student at the University of Arizona and also has the honor of being the first Miss COED we’ve ever featured to be born in the Dubai. She enjoys being outdoors, spending time in the water, and chilling with her Sigma Kappa sorority sisters.
You can catch her this Fall as the cover model of Student Insider–a magazine distributed to students at U of A–or (if you’d prefer not to wait) in the photos below.
- School:University of Arizona
- Hometown:Dubai, UAE
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Yes! Very approachable and fascinated when meeting new and different types of people.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Journalism
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Cliff jumping in Mallorca, Spain
- 4. Would you do it again:YES!
- 5. Favorite meal:Chicken Tikka Masala, Mmmmm
- 6. What do you want to do next:I’ve started designing my own clothing so I would love to have my own line someday. I love being inspired and influenced by different countries and cultures therefore I see lots of traveling in my future! Dubai has helped to open my mind and expose me to many different trends.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Arizona Wildcats!
- 8. Favorite hobby:Surfing
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Chocolate, of course! #nutella
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Despite being a huge nerd I’ve never seen either.