miss coed May 12th, 2014
Audra Miller is a sexy 21-year-old blonde model who comes to you from Boston, MA. And before you even ask, yes, she’s all-natural. Not only has Audra had her work published in numerous publications, she’s also been a ring girl. When she’s not working it for the cameras, Audra does a lot of traveling throughout New England for car shows and promotional modeling gigs.
Make sure to follow here social media pages to keep up with her, then peep her photos and stats.
- Hometown:Hanson, MA
- Current City:Boston, MA
Besides modeling, I enjoy painting, hanging out with my friends and family, my cat (yes-he’s like my child, haha!), going for long walks on a nice day, listening to music, reading a good book, going to the gym, watching movies and sports, road trips, eating good food, being outdoors, and soaking up the sun by the pool in the summertime- which is my favorite. I travel throughout New England, doing car shows, photoshoots and promotional events. I work in retail and I am also a nanny, I love kids! I am currently taking courses to become a dental hygienist.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Yes! I am very friendly and love meeting new people; everyone has a story to tell. I love a good conversation and people who are happy and positive!
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Anatomy and Physiology
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Bridge jumping
- 4. Would you do it again:Probably not, since I didn’t actually jump…more like got pushed… it was awful! I’ll definitely be the bystander next time, ha!
- 5. Favorite meal:Boneless buffalo tenders with celery sticks- love the simple, yet messy foods!
- 6. What do you want to do next:My goals are to become a licensed dental hygienist, create a lot of new paintings, and I also hope to have my modeling career take-off with more published work.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:New England Patriots, Boston Bruins
- 8. Favorite hobby:Painting – great stress reliever! Sometimes I’ll start a painting and won’t finish ‘till the birds start chirping!
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Gaming on ‘The Sims’ -creating my own fantasy world, I actually build some pretty bad-ass houses I must say!
- 10. :tar Wars or Star Trek: Star Wars