miss coed August 19th, 2014
Say hello to today’s Miss COED, Amber Victoria! Amber originally hails from Houston, TX, but traded in her cowboy boots for snowshoes when she moved to Edmonton, Canada for school. When you see her photos, you’ll agree — we’d follow her anywhere!
Check out Amber’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Houston, TX
I’m a student majoring in Public Relations and also a PR specialist for the Canadian Cancer Society and a host for Tour of Alberta. I really enjoy just about anything outdoors, although scuba-diving is my favorite given I have my PADI. A few others include wakeboarding, waterskiing, touch football, hitting the beach, and paragliding, to name a few. Because winter is such a long, grueling process here, I try to find things to do since none of the previous activities can be done. I went dog sledding in Banff last year, which was really cool! There’s also lots of snowboarding and gym time that goes on during those long 8-9 months.
- 1. What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod right now:Spice Girls — Wannabe
- 2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in public:Umm.. Danced on top of a bar when I was very intoxicated. I’m not really one to do anything crazy or out of the ordinary in public.
- 3. What’s the class you never skip/skipped:Math. Only because I was so bad at it, I had to go to every class!
- 4. If it was your last day on Earth, what would you do:Go skydiving! I have a major fear of heights and it’s something I could never see myself doing (unless it was my last day on earth.)
- 5. Guilty pleasure:Keeping Up with the Kardashians and People magazine.
- 6. What’s your favorite body part:My smile.
- 7. What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever heard? And did it work:”Have I met you somewhere? No? It must’ve been in my dreams.” It was cute.
- 8. Favorite drinking game:Beer pong.
- 9. Who is your ideal type of guy:Rugged, manly, fit, with an awesome personality. A guy that can make me laugh is so important.
- 10. What do you feel sexiest wearing:A low-cut top, jeans, and staple heels.