miss coed August 13th, 2014
Say hello to today’s Miss COED, the stunning and statuesque Taylor Rice! Taylor is studying design management at Arizona State. We think she was designed perfectly!
Check out Taylor’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Freehold, NJ
When I’m not modeling, I love spending time with family and friends. I love to go to the beach, watch movies, and go camping. I live in Tempe for most of the year so I love to hike with friends and I make sure I’m at every football game. I’m always up for trying new things and I love being spontaneous.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:I would consider myself approachable, but I also seem very intimidating to some people.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:My favorite subject in school was always art.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:I’m always living life on the edge, but I’d have to say my most recent endeavor was running off with my best friend and getting tattoos in the middle of a concert.
- 4. Would you do it again:Of course!
- 5. Favorite meal:Definitely Mac & Cheese.
- 6. What do you want to do next:I want to eventually model for Sports Illustrated.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Do my Arizona State Sun Devils count?
- 8. Favorite hobby:The only thing that clears my head is when I get to draw.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Moscato.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars.
[mc-twitter label = ‘taylorhrice’]