miss coed March 14th, 2014
Priscilla is a beautiful 19-year-old model and student at Assumption College where she’s earning her bachelor’s degree in English. In addition to making English majors look very good (thanks, btw), Priscilla stays busy modeling, reading, going to the gym, and… sleeping–which is crazy because it’s clear that she doesn’t need any beauty rest.
Make sure to follow her social media pages below, her work isn’t something to be missed. Priscilla’s just put Assumption College on the map.
- Hometown:Miami, FL
- Current Location:Worcester, MA
My name is Priscilla and I’m a sophomore at Assumption College. I am in the process of getting my bachelors in English-mass media and communications with a minor in French. I am also signed to Click Model Management in Boston. Education is very important to me, but modeling has been my passion/job since I was nine. Moreover, I enjoy spending time with family, eating different foods, reading a good book, creative writing, hitting the gym, getting dolled up, going out with friends, speaking in different accents, watching my favorite shows (The Walking Dead/Game of Thrones), and a warm day at the beach. I always enjoy doing things that I’ve never done before- things that scare me.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Yes, definitely! I love meeting new people and I am always excited to learn about people- everyone is so different!
- 2. What was the most dangerous thing you have ever done:Honestly, I can’t recall doing anything life threatening. Maybe Spring Break of 2013, I drove my friends car without a license and almost crashed into a wall. I mean I guess it was life threatening because she actually let me drive her car without my glasses in the dark and I am BLIND. Luckily, we were in a parking lot so other people weren’t in danger because if so, I would have ran over a lot elderly people.
- 3. Would you do it again:I probably would because I loved driving! But a little safer- with my glasses on!
- 4. Favorite meal:This is a hard question! Food is such a big deal for me. I can eat anything! I love sushi, burgers, ribs, steak, pizza, and anything sweet for dessert.
- 5. Favorite subject in school?:English is definitely my favorite subject. I am an English Major with a minor in French so it’s something I really want to pursue.
- 6. What do want to do next:I am taking things one-step at a time, but I have always been passionate about my modeling career ever since I was nine years old. I know it takes sacrifice to really make it in the modeling industry so I know I will have to make bold moves to take my career to that next level, and that is honestly my next step as soon as I graduate. I will put school on hold and give modeling my 100 percent and I will definitely be moving to LA or NY in the process.
- 7. What is your favorite team:Well of course since I am from Miami you can guess that I am a die-hard Miami HEAT fan- always have been. Basketball is probably the only sport I am devoted to, but living in MA I’ve grown newfound respect for hockey and I love going to games at school.
- 8. Favorite hobby:Dancing is a big hobby of mine. I can dance to anything! Anywhere!
- 9. Guilty Pleasure:I can watch Vine videos for hours, I occasionally watch SpongeBob, and I sleep A LOT- more than I should. I also like watching people fall on YouTube- it’s so funny! And I can still name a lot of Pokémon characters. Basically, I am a dork. Not a lot of people know that so I guess they will now- GREAT. Haha!
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars!
[mc-twitter label = ‘priscillaloveee’]