miss coed May 26th, 2014
Natalie is a gorgeous 24-year-old actress, producer, and comedian currently living in Venice Beach, CA. She’s good buddies with our friend Rachel Mullins and is huge on boardsports. She’s a Texas girl with a California way-of-life, a totally winning combination.
Make sure to follow her on Instagram and Twitter, then check out her photos and stats below.
- Hometown:Austin, TX
- Current Location:Venice Beach, CA
- Eyes:Hazel Green
When I’m not being fine as hell I love to surf, snowboard, and wake board. I grew up on the lake in Austin so I get stoked about board sports. I also love writing and performing stand up comedy, and producing web series. Oh and going to see live music!
- 1. Approachable?:Yes! Almost too approachable. I’m very outgoing and can make friends with almost anyone. I like making people feel good about themselves.
- 2. Fave subject:History. I like to imagine how things were and love reading authors such as Eric Larson, who writes history in novel form.
- 3. Most dangerous thing:I joined the “Sole Club” in Taupo, New Zealand. That means I went bungee jumping off a bridge over a lake and everything went plunging into the water except for the soles of my feet.
- 4. Would I do again:Hell yes
- 5. Favorite meal:Mac and cheese, fish sticks, and peas. No, I don’t often eat this but I like it because it reminds me of childhood.
- 6. What do I want to do next:I want to go surfing in Bali.
- 7. Favorite team:San Antonio Spurs.
- 8. Favorite hobby:Board sports, going to see live music, and playing with my mini lop bunny rabbit, Janis Loplin.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:peanut butter, pandas, beer, and Asian babies.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Spock is a boss. Plus Star Trek is about exploring new worlds which I’m all about…rather than Star Wars which I see as a resemblance of our politics on a big screen.
[mc-twitter label = ‘TwitterHandleName’]