miss coed June 25th, 2014
Melissa was a Miss COED a few years back, but we couldn’t help ourselves and had to feature her again – she’s just that hot. You might have seen Melissa in music videos for Xzhibit, Tyga, T.I, Pharrell and Daft Punk, just to name a few. Watch a special behind-the-scenes video of Melissa’s photo shoots below.
And of course, check out Melissa’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:San Diego, CA
What I do when I’m not acting and modeling is mainly training. I workout five times a week. I train at 360 Krav Maga once a week. I also take acting classes once or twice a week. When I’m not training, I am working at a salon doing hair and makeup. So I’m always super busy. My fun time is going out or laying by my pool working on my tan.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:I would consider myself approachable to a certain degree. If someone comes up to me and is polite and normal, I don’t see why not. I’ve been told I’m intimidating, but I think I’m pretty laid back.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:My favorite school subject would be English. I was really bad at Math… English was easier for me and more interesting.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:I think the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done was paraglide off a 10,000 foot mountain in Idaho. I was so high up, the city below me looked fake. I could of easily died if something went wrong.
- 4. Would you do it again:I would do it again because the view was gorgeous and the rush was amazing!
- 5. Favorite meal:I Love Italian food or Short Ribs.
- 6. What do you want to do next:I’ve been doing a lot of commercials and Music videos for the past three years. Now I’m taking more acting classes and getting into television and short films. My goal is to be in action films fighting and shooting guns.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:I would have to say my favorite team is the Lakers. I love basketball. I used to play when I was in middle school, but I was too short and feisty to be a pro.
- 8. Favorite hobby:Right now my hobby is Krav Maga and Kickboxing. I think every women should take classes and train so they can protect themselves in bad situations. I’ve been training at 360 Krav Maga for almost a year and I LOVE it!
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Nutella or dark chocolate!
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:I actually never really watched either, and if I did it was when I was a little girl so I can barely remember which one I liked best.
[mc-twitter label = ‘RealMelissaRiso’]