miss coed July 25th, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is Melissa Kat! This Florida girl recently graduated from Florida Gulf Coast (Go DUNK CITY!) She loves music festivals and swimming in the local springs. From the looks of her bikini pics, we’d bet those springs get verrry popular in the summer!
Check out Melissa’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Tampa, FL
- Hair:Dark Brown
- Eyes:Dark Brown
When I’m not looking fine as hell (LOL) I love the outdoors. Also a HUGE movie buff! Anything with Lena Dunham, indie-type films, or sci-fi action are all me. I am all about cooking, too! Since I am Diabetic, I am very much about what I eat, creating new concoctions that feel and taste good.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Very!
- 2. Favorite subject in school:English
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Can’t say I have done too many dangerous things but I cannot count the number of spontaneous adventures I have taken! Cross-country road trips are my favorite <3
- 4. Would you do it again:At any second
- 5. Favorite meal:Steaks and stuffed tomatoes
- 6. What do you want to do next:Move to California, write a novel, horseback riding in the Smokey Mountains
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Kentucky Wildcats (NCAA basketball) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (pro football)
- 8. Favorite hobby:Yoga
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Being lazy with my two fluffy cats
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith or Star Trek’s 1960s. So hard to choose!