miss coed December 26th, 2013
Marissa is a gorgeous fitness model and NFL Cheerleader for the Jacksonville ROAR, making her Miss COED’s first ever NFL Cheerleader in the history of the feature. What an awesome late Christmas gift.
Marissa just finished her 5th and final year as a member of the ROAR but the good news is that she’s now moving onto fitness modeling. She’ll be entering into a few competitions soon in March in hopes that she’ll get her Pro Card. Truthfully we can’t see that being a problem. Check out her photos and stats below.
- Hometown:Charleston, SC
- Current Location:Jacsonville, FL
I just finished up my fifth and final season as a professional NFL Cheerleader cheering for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Now that I have more free time I am training to do my first fitness bikini competition! I am excited to compete as a team long competitor in JAX Physique this coming March! I am aiming to go pro by the end of the season so keep an eye out for me :).
- 1. What are some of your turn-ons:I love a well dressed guy with a pretty smile and eyes that can hold a convo about more than himself
- 2. What are some of your turn-offs:A big ego and chewing with your mouth open
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:I’ve been skydiving
- 4. Do it again:Of course! I’m an adrenaline junkie so anything that gets the heart racing I’m down to do
- 5. Dream vacation:Ireland! Something about that gorgeous scenery makes me wanna go
- 6. Favorite team:The Jaguars of course! Being a cheerleader hasn’t made me biased or anything
- 7. :hat’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? I have been to so many I don’t think I could pick just one. But taking my 10 year old brother to see Disturbed is up there as a top favorite.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars, never really been into Star Trek [Editor’s note: Future Miss COEDs take note: this is the best possible answer]
- 9. Dogs or cats:Well I am a dog lover but I own two cats… so both?
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Instagram all the way! Follow me at @LOVE_RISSA!