miss coed January 31st, 2014
Krista is a gorgeous 21-year-old model who’s representing Detroit, MI. Since she’s a Monster Energy girl, we had the pleasure of meeting her at the Monster Invitational PBR event last month. And it was about as awesome as you can imagine.
Besides getting to drift with some of the best racers and attending the coolest action sports events in the world, Krista’s worked with Warrior Sports (along with Jessica Ashley) and much more.
Make sure to follow her on social media to keep up all the cool/sexy stuff she does.
- Hometown:Detroit, MI
City girl born in Detroit and raised in Sterling Heights. I love to draw and paint, it’s my favorite past time. I also ski and snowboard in the winter and love to travel. My goal is to travel the world while I’m young and climb the ladder of modeling. I love runway, shooting, acting, and meeting new people to connect with!
- 1. Turn-ons:Turn ons would have to be good vocabulary, manners and style. Also Self-confidence, motivation, and compassion.
- 2. Turn-offs:My number one turn off is cockiness, there’s a line between loving yourself and being first seat on your high horse. Bad manners and also bad behavior towards your parents. I get that child-parent fights happen but don’t disrespect them.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:I would have to say drifting with Vaughn Gittin Jr.
- 4. Do it again:In a heartbeat.
- 5. Dream vacation:My dream vacay would be Bora Bora, just because of how crystal clear and blue the water is and how beautiful the sites are.
- 6. Favorite team:My favorite team to watch is Red Wings. There’s nothing like a trip to Joe Louis Arena, getting a beer and snacks and rooting for your team! It shows just how passionate Detroiters are.
- 7. Best concert you’ve been to:Tiesto! I just recently saw him perform at the Winter X-Games in Aspen, Colorado. What a site to see the lasers and lights flash the Rocky Mountains surrounding you. Cloud 9.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars. Movie marathon anyone?
- 9. Dogs or cats:I’m a dog girl for sure. Labs, Retrievers, German Shepherds, any type!
- 10. Vine or Instagram:That’s a hard one. I love Instagram, but I find myself laughing at vines for hours in the morning .
[mc-twitter label = ‘kkrista_f’]