miss coed August 21st, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is the bubbly and beautiful Kelsie Feller! Kelsie is a trained dancer and a cosmetologist. That’s good because we think we’d need a makeover if we tried to keep up with her on the dance floor!
Check out Kelsie’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Battle Creek, MI
I have been dancing since I was 3. I trained in jazz, ballet, contemporary and hip hop! I am a licensed cosmetologist. When I get free time I love working out and biking or just laying by the pool:)
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Yes, very much! I am always smiling and love to make people laugh. Let’s just say I’m the life of the party.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:I would have to say recess back in the day when we did have it. If not, English ;)
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:I would have to say ride the scariest roller coaster ever on vacation. I absolutely hate roller coasters, so the whole time I was screaming at the top of my lungs, haha. Whoops!
- 4. Would you do it again:Haha, I would have to have a few drinks in me first.
- 5. Favorite meal:Burgers Burgers Burgers! Omg, I love me a burger, fries and a chocolate shake.
- 6. What do you want to do next:I am the kinda girl who likes to take it one day at a time and see where life takes me. It’s like one big mystery!
- 7. What’s your favorite team:Detroit Tigers baseball :). Gotta stay close to home.
- 8. Favorite hobby:Dance and working out.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Anything chocolate. And I am obsessed with any kind of scary show :)
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars. Only seen it once though.