miss coed August 15th, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is exotic beauty Kateri Gabrielle! Kateri holds black belts in several different martial arts. Finally, a woman that looks amazing and can also protect us from bullies!
Check out Kateri’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Providence, RI
I’m getting my masters in psychotherapy at USC. When I’m not studying for my masters, I’m studying Martial Arts. I have a couple black belts and am certified to teach a couple of different styles and weapons.
- 1. What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod right now:Baby Got Back, especially when my neighbor or roommate catches me singing it.
- 2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in public:Quick-changing (stripping) in 10 degree weather in the middle of New York City for a photo shoot. The shoot came out amazing but then I realized I should probably move to Los Angeles… it’s much warmer.
- 3. What’s the class you never skip/skipped:I never skipped chemistry. The professor was seriously hot!
- 4. If it was your last day on Earth, what would you do:Go skydiving and probably eat a gigantic steak (or at least attempt to).
- 5. Guilty pleasure:Skip the sundae… I go straight for the hot fudge and whipped cream ;)
- 6. What’s your favorite body part:My favorite body part would have to be the lips ;)
- 7. What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever heard? And did it work:”Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.” And no, it did not. I was picking up a dropped book before my class when I turned around to see it was my professor…
- 8. Favorite drinking game:The Buy-a-drink-for-the-pretty-girl drinking game, it’s very easy to play.
- 9. Who is your ideal type of guy:My ideal type of guy loves to watch sports and is good at mixing a drink.
- 10. What do you feel sexiest wearing:In a guy’s button down shirt, the morning after ;)
[mc-twitter label = ‘theappleness’]