miss coed July 4th, 2014
Happy 4th of July! We can’t think of anything more American than today’s Miss COED Kassidy Stewart! Kassidy is originally from Tampa and now lives in Nashville, where she is a Highway Angel for Highway 12 Motorsports. She certainly gets our motor running!
Check out Kassidy’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Nashville, TN
- Eyes:Dark Brown
I am a promotional model, student, and certified yoga instructor. I am probably the most down-to-Earth girl you will meet; sarcasm is my second language. I’m studying the music business and love going to country shows, hiking, watching “2 Broke Girls,” and sleeping (of course!) when I have free time.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Honestly? Not at first. I tend to keep to myself a bit and am actually shy, although I am very friendly and do come out of my shell. So if you see me out say hi!! :)
- 2. Favorite subject in school:ANYTHING but Math. Well, maybe not anything…
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Being by myself in the pit at a One Direction concert in the UK. I was in the second row, but the dangerous part was all of the screaming teens wanted to be in the second row as well. They even showed safety videos before the show!
- 4. Would you do it again:The concert? Noooo. Going to the UK? Absolutely.
- 5. Favorite meal:That changes quite frequently, actually. I am currently obsessed with vegan rice paper rolls and peanut sauce from a restaurant in Tampa. And I always love smoothies.
- 6. What do you want to do next:Finish my Bachelor’s Degree and focus on accomplishing my goals in life. Being Miss Coed was one, so check!
- 7. What’s your favorite team:More than one, sorry! Tampa Bay Rays, Nashville Predators, and Liverpool FC.
- 8. Favorite hobby:Snuggling with my pig, Karter. And I know what you’re thinking; I am very single, so no, I am not using the term ‘pig’ to negatively refer to a beefy piece of man lying next to me every night. I really do have a pig.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Dying my hair. I love having fun with colors!
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star…*drumroll please*…WARS! I’ve seen all of them, honestly.