miss coed March 21st, 2014
Jess is a gorgeous Orlando native who’s both a model and a student at UCF. She’s studying Advertising and Public Relations with a minor in Marketing and we can’t think of many brands or companies who wouldn’t want a smart and beautiful chick like her working in their corner.
Make sure to follow her on social media to keep up with all the fun stuff she gets up to.
- Hometown:Orlando, FL
As a Florida girl I absolutely love the beach and I am one of those touristy native floridans with a Disney Annual Pass. I just like to pretend that I’m cinderella every now and then… Yeah it’s embarrassing. I think I love Disney so much just because I love Disney movies, I could watch Tangled and Cinderella a million and one times. On that note, I also enjoy movies with a good body count (Grindhouse Planet Terror, The Departed, pretty much any zombie movie…) I also absolutely love the recent Wolf of Wall Street. Leonardo should have one an academy award for that, just saying.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Absolutely! I took a personality test yesterday because I was trying to not study for one of my marketing classes and it said that I was and ENFJ personality, which translates into me being the ultimate people person. So there’s that.
- 2. What was the most dangerous thing you have ever done:Dangerous, hmm. I’ve swam in 400 foot deep water before someone told me that was dangerous… but I didn’t think so. I’ve been on the back of a motorcycle but just around the block. I’ve gone swimming over coral reefs with sharks. I don’t know. I truly don’t find things dangerous or scary. I mean there’s stupid things someone could do that could kill you but every single day of one’s life is a risk. Getting into my car in the morning is a risk. Going to a large university is a risk. Not trapping myself in my apartment all day is a risk. I choose to not live my life in fear because truly anything could happen at anytime, being alive is simply dangerous but I don’t let that influence my actions at all. Perhaps the most dangerous thing I have ever done is trust someone with all my feelings. Falling in love is pretty dangerous emotionally.
- 3. Would you do it again:Fall in love? Of course.
- 4. Favorite meal:Breakfast for dinner.
- 5. What do want to do next:After college I want to move to Chicago, NYC or Boston. So we shall see. As of this exact moment, I really just want to take a nap. :]
- 6. What is your favorite team:College-wise UCF and Ohio State with UNC for basketball. Pros, I like the cowboys. Baseball I like the RedSox.
- 7. Favorite hobby:Tie between going to the beach or laying by the pool and watching movies while on the elliptical at the gym.
- 8. Guilty Pleasure:McDonalds Iced Coffee. It’s just so good. Also I’m addicted to diet coke. I am 98% caffeine, 2% glitter.
- 9. Star Wars or Star Trek:The order in which the Star Wars movies were made is just too confusing, although I did always want a red light saber. The Star Trek movies are on point and the old show is pretty good. So, Star Trek.