miss coed February 10th, 2014
Jacqueline is a gorgeous 20-year-old model who just moved up from Miami to the Boston area. She’s leaving the beautiful beaches and shores of South Beach behind but we’re happy to hear that A) the Northeast just got another hottie back and B) she’s pursuing her degree in journalism. A site like ours could always use a female perspective and a quality wingman.
Make sure to check out Jacqueline’s social media following, as she’s constantly updating it with new stuff.
- Current Location:Boston, MA
- Hair:Dark Brown
I am twenty years old. I’ve been moving around New England my whole life. I just left South Beach and came back to the Boston area. I lived in SOBE for a year. Within the first week of being there I was introduced to Katherine Eastman of Truffle Luxe and began my modeling career. I instantly fell in love with the industry. I am taking classes for UMass Dartmouth. I’ll be getting my degree in journalism, something I’ve always had a passion for. I am Italian, Irish, and Spanish to name a few.
I consider myself to be a free spirited hippie type. I live my life with an open mind and heart. Traveling and new experiences have always had a high appeal to me. If I could do anything for the rest of my life, I’d buy a VW Van, zen den it out and travel around doing odd jobs.
I’m a homebody when I’m somewhere I want to be. I’m really into music. I can’t do anything without it. I enjoy just hanging out and listening to some good tunes. I’m also a movie junkie. I love independent films.
- 1. Turn-ons:Intellectual stimulation is a major turn on for me. Someone who doesn’t take life or themselves too seriously. Open-mindedness. Nice teeth and beautiful eyes.
- 2. Turn-offs:A bad kisser is an instant turn off for me. Most dangerous thing- I dated a scorpio.
- 3. Do it again:Yes.
- 4. Dream vacation:Backpacking Europe.
- 5. Favorite team:Patriots.
- 6. Best concert:Melissa Etheridge.
- 7. Star Wars or Star Trek:Never really go into either, but out of the two; Star Wars.
- 8. Dogs or Cats:I like both. But, I’ve recently discovered a Serval cat. Which may put me on team cats.
- 9. Vine or Instagram:Instagram.