miss coed April 17th, 2014
Ivey is a gorgeous 21-year-old model who’s currently a student at UMD studying dietetics. She’s also a huge horseback rider and still competes to this day, along with her horse AJ. If you look at Ivey in the wrong way, or don’t call her back after taking her out to dinner, AJ will find you and kick your teeth in. So be extra nice to her if you see her around campus–horses don’t f*ck around.
In terms of modeling work, she’s made a solid amount of runway appearances (NYC Fashion Week and Annapolis, MD) and has been growing her portfoilio. She’s also a super-talented artist. Make sure to follow her on Instagram, then peep her photos below.
- Hometown:College Park, MD
- College:University of Maryland
When I am not modeling I am riding my horse, painting, studying, going to the gym, spending time with my friends or taking time by myself to just kick back and relax. I have been horseback riding competitively for 12 years, and I have owned my own horse for 5. My horse’s name is AJ, and he is one of the coolest parts of my life. When we are not preparing for an event or practicing our dressage, we are blazing trails and galloping recklessly through the woods.
I enjoy an adventure and love to stay on the go; my friends call me the Activity Queen because I never sit still for long.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:I would consider myself approachable. I am super friendly and outgoing.
- 2. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:The most dangerous thing I’ve done is event with my horse; an event is made up of a dressage test, a stadium jumping test, and a cross-country course. Cross country is a total rush; my horse and I gallop through fields, jumping logs, miniature houses, roll tops and brush fences, we jump up and down banks, into and out of water and over ditches. I fell off quite a few times until I learned to hold on!
- 3. Do it again:I still event today.
- 4. Favorite meal:My favorite meal would be comprised of spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce, no meat and a glass of Pinot Grigio, but don’t forget dessert! Anything chocolate will do ;)
- 5. Favorite subject:My favorite subject in school is nutrition; however, I will always have a soft spot for art, as painting is one of my favorite forms of self-expression.
- 6. What do you want to do next:My goals are to get my RD after I graduate college and become a registered dietician and to take my modeling to the next level.
- 7. Favorite sports team:As silly as it may seem, I do not have a favorite team! I enjoy going to sporting events, but when it comes to watching games on TV, I’d rather be outside going for a long walk or run.
- 8. Favorite hobby:My favorite hobby is painting. I love to stretch huge canvases and cover them with a myriad of colors, letting my hands do the talking while my brain has a chance to unwind.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Just one guilty pleasure? I have so many! If you insist, my guilty pleasure would have to be buying chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva, pricy but totally worth it.
[mc-twitter label = ‘misscoed’]