miss coed July 2nd, 2014
All the way from Alaska, today’s Miss COED Gabrielle Gilbertson is a sexy smarty pants. She’s working on her pilot’s license and studying to become a lawyer one day. Hopefully, Gabrielle will defend us the next time we have a court appearance!
Check out Gabrielle’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Fairbanks, AK
- Hair:Dark Brown
I am currently studying for the LSAT to apply to law school and working on getting my pilot’s license so I stay fairly busy.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Eek…depends on how many gin and tonics are around.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Probably gym. I loved running around playing sharks and minnows.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Drive a car…no, honestly, I’m terrible. I drove off a retaining wall one time.
- 4. Would you do it again:No…the level of embarrassment was mythical.
- 5. Favorite meal:Food of the gods…so a jar of peanut butter…Excuse me, TUB of peanut butter.
- 6. What do you want to do next:Become a pilot.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:The Arizona Wildcats of course! Bear down!
- 8. Favorite hobby:Downloading music. I love getting new beats and bangers.
- 9. Guilty pleasure:The $2.99 wine at Whole Foods… it’s become a daily obsession.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Team Anakin! A universal baddie. Star Wars me down.