miss coed January 16th, 2014
Emily is a gorgeous 18-year-old model currently living out in Pasadena, CA. She claims to be “kind of a nerd,” but I can’t think of many hot geeks who are gym rats and prefer Star Wars to Star Trek (I’m of the belief that Star Wars is easily the “cooler” of the two).
Even more incredible is that Emily’s just started working with professional photographers and she’s already wound up with some really great stuff.
So be ahead of the curve and check out her photos and stats below, then get to following her on social media!
- Hometown:Pasadena, CA
I’m kind of a nerd. I honestly love studying and learning new subjects. I’m also a gym junkie, I’m always hiking, doing pilates or yoga, or in the gym lifting or with my trainer.
- 1. Turn-ons:I love when a guy smells good, and is a traditional gentleman. Hold the door open for me and throw on a spritz of crisp cologne; I’m yours!
- 2. Turn-offs:Rude people. Life is short; I believe it’s the best policy to be nice to everyone!
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:It wasn’t really dangerous, but when I was in Laughlin I jumped off of a rock into the lake. I’m scared of heights so at the time I thought it was totally bad ass. But looking back, it’s pretty lame. The rock wasn’t even that high. Oops.
- 4. Do it again:Yeah! As long as someone does it first so I know I won’t die.
- 5. Dream vacation:Bora Bora with my gorgeous (currently non existent) boyfriend.
- 6. Favorite team:Let’s go SAINTS!
- 7. Best concert:John Mayer. He’s incredible. He sounds exactly how he does on recorded tracks, it’s mind blowing.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars! Like I said, I’m a nerd.
- 9. Dogs or cats:I can’t pick; I love all fluffy animals.
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Vine makes me laugh like no other!