miss coed August 30th, 2013
Elizabeth is a beautiful redhead model currently living in New Brooklyn (aka Austin). In addition to her work in front of the camera, she spends her time studying for her nursing degree and hitting the gym. Elizabeth’s got an upcoming NPC bikini competition coming up so she’s channeling Marshawn Lynch (minus the Skittles) to go all “beast mode” in the gym.
We wish her all the best in training and hopefully when SxSW comes around next year she’ll be able to spare enough calories to have a drink or two with us.
Check out Elizabeth’s photos, stats, and video below. What a perfect Miss COED to end the month. Gotta finish strong.
- Hometown:Detroit, MI
- Current Location:Austin, TX
When I’m not studying or at school, I love working out and weightlifting. It is my “me-time” where I can let go and go beast-mode on some weights (and cardio too of course!). I am training for an NPC Bikini competition in November, so eating healthy is one of my main hobbies! I am obsessed with animals and helping them whenever I can, and love hanging out with my friends, family and boyfriend. I still love to go out and enjoy a beer occasionally (not part of the diet I know, but you only live once right?!) and enjoy each and every day of my life. I also model on the side whenever time allows!
- 1. Turn-ons:Being FUNNY (oh what humor can do), in-shape and health conscious guys, intelligent and driven, and a soft spot for animals and babies doesn’t hurt either.
- 2. Turn-offs:Arrogant, self-serving men or people who are just plan rude for no reason. Let’s all just love one another!
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Oh no, not this question. I am not very adventurous, so I’m going to have to go with approaching stray dogs all the time (people keep telling me to knock it off or I’ll get bit).
- 4. Do it again:Every single day.
- 5. Dream vacation:On a cruise one year we stopped at the Grand Caymans. This place has got to be the most beautiful tropical paradise I have ever seen. I would love to go back!
- 6. Favorite team:I have to go with the Longhorns (although I’ll be real honest here, I don’t know what’s going on when I watch.)
- 7. Best concert:The best concert I have ever been to was definitely Girl Talk, one big muddy dance party!
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:I really do like both, but recently I’m on a Star Trek kick.
- 9. Cats or dogs:Dogs!!!! I may be an animal lover, but some cats just seem inherently evil.
- 10. Instagram or Vine:Instagram for sure. Although I have spent some “studying” time laughing at funny vines…
[mc-twitter label = ‘Ellizm07’]