miss coed July 23rd, 2014
Step up to the plate and say hi to today’s Miss COED Claudia Emanuels! Claudia is baseball-crazy, especially for her hometown Miami Marlins. She’s currently co-hosting Marlins Country Radio and working on becoming the next Fox Sports Florida girl. We wish her — and her Marlins — good luck!
Check out Claudia’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Miami, FL
I’m currently planning to attend graduate school in atmospheric science. I’ve been passionate about working with the National Hurricane Center, predicting storms in order to give people a better chance of being prepared. When I do something fun on the weekends, most likely some sport is involved and I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable?:Yes! I think it’s sad when anyone closes themselves off to people. It’s how you learn different things and customs, it’s your treatment of others that defines you. I’d like to say that every time I meet someone new, it’s with higher purpose. Sometimes, being too friendly is to my detriment but I wouldn’t change anything about myself even if I’ve been hurt by it.
- 2. Favorite school subject?:Being into atmospheric science, this one’s obvious — science. Especially any science with Earth/Space studies.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve ever done:I once flew to Puerto Rico and told my parents I was going to NYC. I was young, I was being rebellious. It’s not something that could’ve threatened my life, but it was pretty risky of me to do that. I don’t recommend it.
- 4. Would you do it again?:Absolutely not. Well, nowadays I’m grown up and there’s no need to tell my parents.
- 5. Favorite meal:Being Italian, I love to cook, and what I mean by cooking is feeding everyone pasta. But I also love my mom’s home cooking — that Latina spice is always needed and welcomed.
- 6. What do you want to do next?:Conquer the world! Haha, well I do want to finish grad school, I think that’s most immediate. And hopefully getting a gig with Fox Sports FL. Modeling, however, always offers new opportunities and experiences to expand my career, but I think ultimately I would love to travel, meet new people, submerge myself in unknown cultures. I long for that deep meaning of life.
- 7. Favorite Team:I love all my Miami teams, but I’m a Miami Marlins gal for life! Absolutely love everything about the team, the direction they’re going, and our Marlins Park!
- 8. Favorite Hobby:Traveling, golfing, dance! I know that’s a lot but like I said, I’m a woman always lookin’ to try new things to better myself. I like to try everything at least once!
- 9. Guilty pleasure?:I listen to One Direction. I know they’re young, but they’re taking a new approach to their sound and it’s sexy! They’re sexy.
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek?:Is this a serious question? May the force be with you!
[mc-twitter label = ‘cc_1224’]