miss coed December 4th, 2013
Candice is a gorgeous 21-year-old model coming to you from Los Angeles, California. In addition to being a fulltime model/actress out on the West Coast, she also wins the award for “Hottest One Directioner” we’ve ever had on the site.
But don’t be fooled, she’s really a tomboy at heart who loves to do stuff outdoors. That’s why she makes such a great promotional model for extreme sports. She’s even an umbrella girl for MotoGP–which leads me to believe that we might have featured her already.
Check out this hottie’s photos and stats below.
- Hometown:Sacramento, CA
- Current Location:Los Angeles, CA
I grew up with 2 older brothers, so without being said im a huge tomboy at heart, I love doing things outdoors, Fishing, camping, wake boarding, hiking and getting all around dirty! I’m very adventurous and love going on random road trips and being spontaneous. I also love going out and having a good time with friends, going out dancing and meeting new people! Oh and I love to cook nothing better than a nice home cooked meal and a glass of wine! I have been modeling for about 7 years now.
- 1. Turn-ons:A guy that gives a women respect, a true gentleman, someone that makes me laugh, and someone who loves bacon as much as I do.
- 2. Turn-offs:Show offs, a guy that is way too into himself. Someone that has way too many excuses and doesn’t make time for me.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Doing a photoshoot with venomous snakes!
- 4. Do it again:Hell ya! I have a huge love for them now!
- 5. Dream vacation:Definitely traveling across Europe to Spain and going to the wine country, or hiking in the rain forests in FiJi.
- 6. Favorite team:If it’s football, the SF 49ers. My home team!
- 7. Best concert you’ve been to:As cheesy as it sounds, the One Direction concert I went to this year. I went with one of my best friends and we felt like little pre-teens. So much fun.. Pretty sure we were the oldest screaming girls there…
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Trek baby! Gotta love the OG William Shatner. Thanks, Mom, for torturing me as a kid with that show! Have a new found respect now!
- 9. Dogs or cats:I always wanted their to be a real life CatDog like that show because I love them both! Maybe dogs a little more.
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Instagram! Common you can’t post Selfies on Vine.. follow me! @candicelorraine_
[mc-twitter label = ‘candicelorraine’]