miss coed November 18th, 2013
Cami Monet is a hot 23-year-old model who seems like someone we could easily hang out with–especially because (like us) she’s a digital editor. Born in Gatlinburg, TN, Cami now resides in Orlando where she’s involved in all sorts of different projects that range from commercial acting, to writing, to modeling.
Since she’s a digital editor for Islands Magazine, her Instagram account is packed with great photos. It’s amazing to us how she’s able to maintain her good looks despite all those early flights.
Check out her photos below, then follow her social media pages.
- Hometown:Gatlinburg, TN
- Current Location:Orlando, FL
I’m the digital editor for Islands Magazine, so I’m constantly traveling. Exploring new islands and cultures makes for some awesome stories and ridiculous Instagram photos — total dream job! But when I’m not living out of a suitcase, I’m in the gym. I’m obsessed with weightlifting and protein powder recipes. Snowboarding is my first love, but I’m trying to make the most out of Florida’s one-season weather by wakeboarding and surfing a.k.a. getting a great tan while being on a board. Outdoor life suits me.
I’m also a tennis player, a watercolor artist and a thrift shopper extraordinaire. I love a good cup of coffee (triple shot, please), clever Halloween costumes (store-bought is a no-go), and pirates (I’m actually a 12-year-old boy). I try not to take myself too seriously.
- 1. Turn-ons:Quick wit, spontaneity, ambition, intelligence, being Christian, rocking a good flannel, and a perfectly executed wink.
- 2. Turn-offs:Negativity, greed, impatience, a short temper, claiming to have ‘swag,’ thinking ninjas are better than pirates and bad shoes.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:Ran with scissors.
- 4. Do it again:Running? No way.
- 5. Dream vacation:I absolutely love traveling, so anything that gets me packing my bags makes me happy. Since I’m visiting tropical islands often, I’m craving a trip that involves some fresh snow! But as far as dream vacations go, New Zealand is next on my bucket list.
- 6. Favorite team:Tennessee Volunteers. Go Big Orange.
- 7. Best concert:Third Eye Blind. Small venue, and they played all my favorites for three hours straight. Perfect.
- 8. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars. I rocked a Queen Amidala watch back in the day. Yep, I was pretty cool.
- 9. Dogs or cats:Kitties, all day, every day. #crazycatlady
- 10. Vine or Instagram:Instagram — I have an affinity for overfiltered sunset photos. Follow me @camimonet.
[mc-twitter label = ‘camimonet’]